No health bar

#1J28ShammgodPosted 2/3/2013 9:33:44 PM
Was invaded by a guy in the Burg without a health bar. I probably hit him with my +15 Estoc with CMW 10 times as well as all 5 crystal masses from HCM. . I have 50 intel and 45 dex on this build. He was a red phantom.

I'm assuming either hacked (not modded), or some kind of lag. Can anyone tell me what is going on here?
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#2GreatSoulAbyssPosted 2/3/2013 9:35:34 PM
Modded health.
---
XBL GT - Dark Soul Abyss
Official Gough's Greatbow of the Dark Souls Board
#3J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:40:37 PM
GreatSoulAbyss posted...
Modded health.

All the modders I've seen, even with max health, you can still see the damage they are taking. I mean, his health bar was basically "greyed" out.

Last night I invaded a gank squad where one of the guys even admitted to having max health from his mod tool. I still was able to kill him with another blue phantom. We bled him for pretty much 9000 health. You could eventually see his health bar go down and it wasn't greyed out.
---
#4the_curatorPosted 2/3/2013 9:48:09 PM
yeah it is modded health. Does not take damage. Bleeding them is the only way to kill them.
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#5J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:51:29 PM
the_curator posted...
yeah it is modded health. Does not take damage. Bleeding them is the only way to kill them.

Weak. First time I've ran into an "immortal".
---
#6AngryOldFeralPosted 2/4/2013 12:25:14 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

They have inside them blood of kings.

Whatever you do, do NOT cut off their heads. This will result in a super-cell lightning storm going off directly above you, which will shock the everloving **** out of you repeatedly as you absorb their power and knowledge.

I cut off this one immortal's head, and it was awful. He was a Spaniard, but he looked English and spoke with a Scottish accent, and he wore a stupid hat. Dex build with a lot of katana spam. Backstabbed him and chopped off his head, then the lightning made the stairs fall out from under me and I looked like a total ass.

Killing immortals is a pain in the ass. Just bleed them out with a Lifehunt Scythe or something.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#7J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:28:35 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
the_curator posted...

They have inside them blood of kings.

Whatever you do, do NOT cut off their heads. This will result in a super-cell lightning storm going off directly above you, which will shock the everloving **** out of you repeatedly as you absorb their power and knowledge.

I cut off this one immortal's head, and it was awful. He was a Spaniard, but he looked English and spoke with a Scottish accent, and he wore a stupid hat. Dex build with a lot of katana spam. Backstabbed him and chopped off his head, then the lightning made the stairs fall out from under me and I looked like a total ass.

Killing immortals is a pain in the ass. Just bleed them out with a Lifehunt Scythe or something.

There can be only one.
---
#8WOT BSPosted 2/4/2013 12:31:05 AM
they've got negative or 0 hp
---
GT: Extract Hz
#9finalpope420Posted 2/4/2013 12:41:28 AM
This is the new kind. Only way to kill them is to knock em off a cliff. They use a trainer that freezes the health making them immune to bleed
---
If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything
GT: GreenMartian2X0 Composite bow 360 no scope
#10J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:35 AM
finalpope420 posted...
This is the new kind. Only way to kill them is to knock em off a cliff. They use a trainer that freezes the health making them immune to bleed

Invincibility is the tool of the troll.
---