Pretty disappointed in the bad game design.

#151Coontemptus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:02:59 AM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Coontemptus posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...
How many godlike (lol) Pvers are good at pvp? Not a one of them. Not a single member in any of the best pve guilds are decent pvpers.

How many of the extremely high rated pvpers also do well in pve? Every single one.

PvE doesn't take skill. it takes no life

There's no dragonslaying tournaments. There are no pve arenas, there are no pve titles that are exclusive to the very best.
There is no reward for pve because there is no skill.

You don't reward something you can do 100 times over until you get it right.

Poor thing, he doesn't know when he's been beat.

Hyperbole aside, you're factually wrong in many areas too :)

No I'm not. There is not a single person in the top 10 pve guilds who has any title higher in pvp than duelist.

Why do you lie? Do you expect no one to call you on your BS?

Just for fun I clicked wowprogress, clicked the first guild that I knew of (Blood Legion) and clicked the very first guy at the top of the guild list. He has MULTIPLE gladiators, and this was just the first guy I checked. If you look through each of the top 10 PvE guilds you'll find dozens if not HUNDREDS of gladiators.

Notice that the top 4 guilds ALL have the achievement GUILD GLADIATORS, which means they have a Gladiator of EACH class. The 5th world ranked guild has it on 8/10 classes. That is a TON of gladiators, and you said there are NONE. Reality check, you were wrong (not surprising though). I didn't bother to look at all 10 guilds, but I'm sure there are a TON more gladiators in them, which is a lot more than the ZERO you claimed. In 3 clicks of the wowarmory I had proven you were a liar, and a few more clicks made it how obvious how full of yourself you were.

It only takes about 15 seconds to look this up, but you're so out of touch with the real world you think gladiator is hard to get. I was probably only 100 points away from gladiator, and I played 10 games a week on my alt. Getting gladiator isn't hard, just requires you to put in time playing more games.

Myth = Busted

Houstonboi = Known liar

You can keep trumpeting the "no life" argument, but when I was at my highest world rank in DPS I was raiding in a 2 night a week guild. 8 hours a week. Far less time than you spend trolling these boards.

If there is no skill involved in PvE, why did you make your comment earlier in the thread about this PvE game and my ability to handle it? First I can't handle a PvE game, then when you get owned on that point, you change your argument to PvE takes no skill. Which is it?

You might as well stop talking child, you've been owned multiple times on multiple points, and you've been proven beyond any doubt to be a liar.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#152RazhofFlamePosted 2/14/2013 7:45:29 AM
Holy crap, you're still here?
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#153Mistercheese417Posted 2/14/2013 11:07:27 AM
TC doesn't know the difference between a textual error and a lie and doesn't know how to talk to NPCs at the beginning of a game (otherwise he would have learned that you have to give the Fire keeper soul to a fire keeper to improve your estus flask). TC also doesn't know the concept of a NG+ where you can just get all the stuff you missed on your first run anyway.
#154HoustonBoy98Posted 2/14/2013 11:13:10 AM
Coontemptus posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Coontemptus posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...
How many godlike (lol) Pvers are good at pvp? Not a one of them. Not a single member in any of the best pve guilds are decent pvpers.

How many of the extremely high rated pvpers also do well in pve? Every single one.

PvE doesn't take skill. it takes no life

There's no dragonslaying tournaments. There are no pve arenas, there are no pve titles that are exclusive to the very best.
There is no reward for pve because there is no skill.

You don't reward something you can do 100 times over until you get it right.

Poor thing, he doesn't know when he's been beat.

Hyperbole aside, you're factually wrong in many areas too :)

No I'm not. There is not a single person in the top 10 pve guilds who has any title higher in pvp than duelist.

Why do you lie? Do you expect no one to call you on your BS?

Just for fun I clicked wowprogress, clicked the first guild that I knew of (Blood Legion) and clicked the very first guy at the top of the guild list. He has MULTIPLE gladiators, and this was just the first guy I checked. If you look through each of the top 10 PvE guilds you'll find dozens if not HUNDREDS of gladiators.

Notice that the top 4 guilds ALL have the achievement GUILD GLADIATORS, which means they have a Gladiator of EACH class. The 5th world ranked guild has it on 8/10 classes. That is a TON of gladiators, and you said there are NONE. Reality check, you were wrong (not surprising though). I didn't bother to look at all 10 guilds, but I'm sure there are a TON more gladiators in them, which is a lot more than the ZERO you claimed. In 3 clicks of the wowarmory I had proven you were a liar, and a few more clicks made it how obvious how full of yourself you were.

It only takes about 15 seconds to look this up, but you're so out of touch with the real world you think gladiator is hard to get. I was probably only 100 points away from gladiator, and I played 10 games a week on my alt. Getting gladiator isn't hard, just requires you to put in time playing more games.

Myth = Busted

Houstonboi = Known liar

You can keep trumpeting the "no life" argument, but when I was at my highest world rank in DPS I was raiding in a 2 night a week guild. 8 hours a week. Far less time than you spend trolling these boards.

If there is no skill involved in PvE, why did you make your comment earlier in the thread about this PvE game and my ability to handle it? First I can't handle a PvE game, then when you get owned on that point, you change your argument to PvE takes no skill. Which is it?

You might as well stop talking child, you've been owned multiple times on multiple points, and you've been proven beyond any doubt to be a liar.

They bought those titles big guy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I AM MVP did a guild wide job for blood legion.

Research a bit before you spout nonsense :\
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#155Char13Posted 2/15/2013 4:24:05 PM
*Wonders if tc wears diapers*
---
Please take the time to visit this website:
http://www.halfofus.com/default_splash.aspx and watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbxOy_ExgM
#156Coontemptus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:33:06 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
They bought those titles big guy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I AM MVP did a guild wide job for blood legion.

Research a bit before you spout nonsense :\

So, hundreds of those guys all bought their titles, and the one guy in particular bought it for 5+ characters.

Nice lie trying to save face :)

Some of those of those guilds have dozens of gladiators in them. I've played with gladiators on my team before. Its not some super elite club. In fact I've raided with multiple PvEers who were gladiators, and only one of them was really good at PvE (but he was a healer so a bit harder to quantify in the numbers game). Two arms warriors in particular I raided with were both mediocre DPS. There goes your theory.

Keep telling yourself that you're a special unique snowflake though.

Sorry I shattered your world view :(
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#157Coontemptus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:34:18 PM
Mistercheese417 posted...
TC doesn't know the difference between a textual error and a lie and doesn't know how to talk to NPCs at the beginning of a game (otherwise he would have learned that you have to give the Fire keeper soul to a fire keeper to improve your estus flask). TC also doesn't know the concept of a NG+ where you can just get all the stuff you missed on your first run anyway.

1. No, it was a lie. Keep trying to spin it all you want, it was a flat out lie

2. I can read

3. I know what an NG+ is.

Derp derp
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#158Coontemptus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:35:05 PM
Char13 posted...
*Wonders if tc wears diapers*

Yes, if you point out bad design choices in an otherwise good game you must wear diapers.

If you don't think Dark Souls is the second coming of Jesus Christ, you must be a crybaby moron.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#159FutureShockUKPosted 2/16/2013 3:04:50 AM
Cheese & Rice, this is still going on? At this point, I'm pretty sure you're both as bad as eachother.

Oh, and WoW sucks.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK
#160Cvdf3Posted 2/16/2013 4:47:46 AM(edited)
Coontemptus posted...
If you don't think Dark Souls is the second coming of Jesus Christ, you must be a crybaby moron.

No, but you certainly seem to be an exception...

[X] butthurt over something that was patched

[X] butthurt that he used a completely unimportant item (and still got something from it btw) in the least effective manner
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.