Four Kings

#1Jo3rock89Posted 2/4/2013 8:12:54 PM
Ok now it may just be me but the four kings are driving me mad!
i have seen people online completing so easily and i am just getting smashed every time and being very tempted to smash my xbox controller!
this is the only boss so far thats given me any trouble
I've tried a few tip videos and wiped now at least 30 times.
Any tips from you guys?
I am SL 69 with chaos blade/crest shield/pyromancy

ta

joerockcg
#2ZamussPosted 2/4/2013 8:23:10 PM
What are your stats, how upgraded is your pyro glvoe and what pyromancies do you have?

Wearing Havel armor and just spaming pyro 2 handing your weapons is the easiest method.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#3Jo3rock89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:31:52 PM
Vit 35
End 30
str 22
dex 21

pyro is +6 and i have fireball, great chaos fireball, combustion, fire whip, poison mist, flash sweat, iron flesh, power within

cheers man i appreciate any info and help
#4JemofendPosted 2/4/2013 8:53:36 PM
Just use the crest shield.

Run to the first spawning king right away and keep blocking until he attacks then switch to 2 handed and get a few attacks of, it helps if you have some burst nuke damage if to many spawn. The only time i've lost with this method is attempting to get there.
#5acangialPosted 2/4/2013 9:15:32 PM
Jemofend posted...
Just use the crest shield.

Run to the first spawning king right away and keep blocking until he attacks then switch to 2 handed and get a few attacks of, it helps if you have some burst nuke damage if to many spawn. The only time i've lost with this method is attempting to get there.

This very much. Take a hit with crest, then swing one or two times with weapon, or cast one pyro spell, then immediately bring up crest again. Rinse , repeat, win.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#6WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/4/2013 11:37:19 PM
J28 and I are here within your range.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#7WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/4/2013 11:42:44 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
J28 and I are here within your range.

Send a message if you still need help
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS