Perfect build for me - definitely not for you guys.

#1ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/5/2013 11:54:18 AM
So after all this time I think I found 3 things everyone hates. Ninja flipping Spear user, dark bead spammer, gravelording near silver or black knights. So my new build will do all three of these things. I never spammed magic before so here's my chance to try it out :)
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#2AngryOldFeralPosted 2/5/2013 1:16:59 PM
Can you post it on mugenmonkey? :D

I like looking at builds. Especially one meant specifically to piss people off. :D
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#3andy12handyPosted 2/5/2013 1:18:34 PM
Are you going poise stacking with shotgun flipping?
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#4ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:38:23 PM
andy12handy posted...

Of course ;) well I actually didn't make one up on mugenmonkey since I was just theorizing. Just thought when I checked back that there would have been a hundred comments that its a cheap build. I do think those flipping with a spear and spamming black magic would be a hated build.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 2/5/2013 2:40:50 PM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
andy12handy posted...

Of course ;) well I actually didn't make one up on mugenmonkey since I was just theorizing. Just thought when I checked back that there would have been a hundred comments that its a cheap build. I do think those flipping with a spear and spamming black magic would be a hated build.

Hate to say it, but most of us are used to it by now. :P
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity