How did you get introduced to demon souls/ dark souls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How did you get introduced to demon souls/ dark souls?

User Info: I_Dont_Agree

I_Dont_Agree
3 years ago#21
Saw a few commercials for it and thought it looked cool. Got it for Christmas, but didn't play it a lot because it was frustrating and I had other things to play.

So for months it sat under my copies of Skyrim, Bayonetta, CoD: Black Ops (yep...), and Dead Island. But then one day, just out of curiosity, I decided to check it out again.

Then for months all other games just sorta faded away. Even with my rubbish newbie skills and no PvP I was hooked. And now it's one of the few games that I always go back to and it still feels fresh and fun.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board

User Info: ugglan

ugglan
3 years ago#22
To be perfectly honest I didn't know until a few weeks ago that the game even existed on the 360. I saw Mike from Cinemassacre's review of the game in my FB feed, and got really interested by what I saw. A few days later I founded a pre-owned LE copy of the game in perfect condition for $11 (or so) at my local Gamestop in Stockholm, Sweden.

Since then I have been playing it almost non stop.... :D
GT: SamuelViden

User Info: TILlegion777

TILlegion777
3 years ago#23
I happened to come across the Demon's Souls trailer before the game's launch in Japan even, and thought it looked pretty neat. First game I ever pre-ordered. Never looked back.
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#24
I am always constantly aware of the latest games coming out. So when it was time to buy Dark Souls back in 2011 and I saw Skyrim was coming out as well, it wasn't even a question of which one I was going to buy once I saw that it was made by FROM software I knew it was probably similar to King's Field and Demon Souls, so I had to get it.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
3 years ago#25
I honestly never heard of Demon's Souls because I have an Xbox, so one day, I saw a trailer for Dark Souls. I immediately got interested in it. I had a great rare feeling that the game was going to be really good. I was right! I got the game used. I didn't know when the game came out, so I got the game late. I've been playing it since last summer, so yeah...

Later, I heard about Demon's Souls, and I saw that it was on a PS3. I thought, I should've bought a PS3 instead...
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How did you get introduced to demon souls/ dark souls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived