Leveling up- best?

#1Jerry7777Posted 2/6/2013 4:22:15 PM
I know I have been here before but I haven.t got an answer of what "level" is best if any. I am chosing "strength" but any ideas? And please don't respond by saying I am repeating myself etc etc etc!
#2pro9b17Posted 2/6/2013 4:29:15 PM
Which stats you wish to focus on should suit your play style. If you want to be able to swing big and powerful weapons, focus on strength. If you like the faster and more agile weapons, focus on dexterity. Two stats you always want to level up are vitality and endurance. If you want to be able to cast miracles, level up faith, and level up intelligence if you want to cast sorceries and dark magic. Don't level up resistance, it's a useless stat. Attunement gives you more spell slots.

It's pretty much generally agreed that a jack of all trades build is pretty weak, so I would avoid that. If you are interested in doing PvP, stop leveling your character once you hit around SL 120-125. If not, I think the max soul level you can be is around 700, when all stats reach 99 each.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#3andy12handyPosted 2/6/2013 4:33:14 PM
You are repeating yourself.

This is the third instance of your thread. If you want a specific answer, bump up one of those threads with that question.

DO NOT make excessive threads asking the exact same thing. There is no objectively best route to level up. We have told you this. It depends on what build you plan to make.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
-The fist of the Dark Souls Xbox 360 Boards-
#4agentpheonixPosted 2/6/2013 4:58:05 PM
Agree with Andy, not sure why you keep making these.

What exactly did we NOT answer in your other threads? We gave you specific numbers to aim for for your build. If you're looking to play PvP or a lot of co-op, then it's recommended to stop at level 125. Otherwise just level for as long as you feel like it.

I'm really not sure what else you are looking for.
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Guardians of Middle Earth, Dark Souls
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#5BaalbusterxboxPosted 2/6/2013 5:52:16 PM
The typical ending point for your level is either 100 for arena play (and more) or 125.... That is the meta soul cap... You can level higher but you may find yourself limited to the forest
---
War pick + leo