Anyone with a high level willing to let me kill them once or twice?

#1__B__Posted 2/6/2013 5:38:24 PM
Im stuck, trying to farm souls to move on, and its a pain! Lol

Thank you in advance for anyones help/replies
---
GT: Combat 00
#2agentpheonixPosted 2/6/2013 5:51:44 PM
Just farm souls, it's not hard in this game
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Guardians of Middle Earth, Dark Souls
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#3__B__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:55:28 PM
I am still, its just boring and slow

Saw someone posting yesterday letting people kill him, was just askin
---
#4agentpheonixPosted 2/6/2013 5:59:41 PM
How far are you in the game and what is your sl?

Just curious in case I can give any soul farming tips.
---
#5CStickPosted 2/6/2013 5:59:53 PM
what are you stuck on?

what armor and weapon (and how upgraded) are you using?

what are you biggest stats?
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#6__B__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:03:44 PM
Sl80 intel build
Moonlight greatsword

Tomb of giants, demon ruins and kiln left
---
#7__B__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:04:54 PM
My armor is ass, dont have enough end to wear poise stuff yet, weapon is +1 so far, just got some souls to buy humanity, and now to farm drakes real quick to lvl the weapon
---
#8agentpheonixPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:14 PM
__B__ posted...
Sl80 intel build
Moonlight greatsword

Just head to the Painted World. After you unlock the shortcut to the main central area (with the Phalanx type enemies), you can farm here very easily.

If you can get the silver serpent ring from the tomb of giants it will make it much easier.

IIRC, you can farm the shield enemies and return to the bonfire in around 60 seconds depending on how efficient you are, and you get I think between 10-15k souls on the first playthrough each time.

so 10-15k souls every minute. You shouldn't have to farm for long here in order to get fully upgraded.
---
#9agentpheonixPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:33 PM
__B__ posted...
My armor is ass, dont have enough end to wear poise stuff yet, weapon is +1 so far, just got some souls to buy humanity, and now to farm drakes real quick to lvl the weapon

Also if you haven't yet been to the Ash Lake you can find tons of Dragon Scales there to help level your weapon.
---
#10CStickPosted 2/6/2013 6:15:37 PM(edited)
__B__ posted...
Sl80 intel build
Moonlight greatsword

sprint through TotG. You can sprint through the entire level without fighting anything but the boss if you do it right. From the first bonfire, run up the right, roll past the beast. Run to the second area, and just drop straight onto the descending path. Sprint down and to the left. Drop down near the beast in the small room where the giant skeleton swordsman and the beast are in, go left. The bonfire is right there. Get to it fast enough and the enemies will reset and you won't have to fight any of them. On the way back, sprint past the beast and go right, straight at the skeleton swordsman; behind him is a ledge - jump down off right behind the skeleton swordsman. break right and jump down the paths to the ladder hole. When you get to the path with the bone towers, you can just run past them easily and get to the pit of death. You can out-run these as well; drop down right into the water and high-tail it through and up the slope guarded by the one PW, then keep rolling and make it to the vine wall with fog. Get through that and there's the boss. When the boss battle starts, just take your time and wait for him to approach from your left. DO NOT EVER GO RIGHT, DO NOT EVER GO RIGHT. GO LEFT, AND WORK YOUR MAGIC. IF YOU GO RIGHT IN AN EFFORT TO CIRCLE BEHIND HIM, YOU WILL PAY

The rest is easy.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls