My Last 6 Invasions

#1Sylus2015Posted 2/6/2013 10:39:16 PM
1) Ganked.
2) Ganked.
3) Spawn Ganked.
4) Spawn Ganked by same people.
5) Ganked.
6) Ganked by Hackers.

I think from now on, I'm just going to let others invade me...

/coolstory
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#2HoustonBoy98Posted 2/6/2013 10:49:47 PM
so in other words you're bad?
---
Official Gold Tracer of the Dark Souls Board. Find someone. Rushdown Move on.
XBL - Stillnacht
#3J28ShammgodPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:13 PM
Sylus2015 posted...
1) Ganked.
2) Ganked.
3) Spawn Ganked.
5) Ganked.
6) Ganked by Hackers.

/coolstory

I'm running around with a lvl 55 in the forest right now, invading as a forest bro with Gough's bow dressed as a Hollow Soldier. Join the party. Screw the gankers.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#4Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:55:55 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Admittedly not good enough to fend off the unexpected double-team bleed-effect upon spawning or killing people who can't be damaged, nor good enough to reliably and comfortably fight 2-on-1 considering I started last month.

Thanks for the input, and welcome to the ignore list!
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
#5Sylus2015(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:00:16 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
Sylus2015 posted...
1) Ganked.
2) Ganked.
3) Spawn Ganked.
5) Ganked.
6) Ganked by Hackers.

/coolstory

I'm running around with a lvl 55 in the forest right now, invading as a forest bro with Gough's bow dressed as a Hollow Soldier. Join the party. Screw the gankers.

Thanks, but I'm calling it quits for now. I need to find somewhere where I can get better at PvP before I can hope to take on such an endeavor.
---
#6HoustonBoy98Posted 2/6/2013 11:00:23 PM
Sylus2015 posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Admittedly not good enough to fend off the unexpected double-team bleed-effect upon spawning or killing people who can't be damaged, nor good enough to reliably and comfortably fight 2-on-1 considering I started last month.

Thanks for the input, and welcome to the ignore list!

sucks to suck
---
XBL - Stillnacht
#7SesshoruPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:18 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Or he's in the forest. I've had similar experiences, it always seems to happen back to back like that in the forest with two guys pinballing you to death.
#8HoustonBoy98Posted 2/6/2013 11:07:18 PM
Sesshoru posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

Or he's in the forest. I've had similar experiences, it always seems to happen back to back like that in the forest with two guys pinballing you to death.

ok? doesn't change anything i said

i invade the forest all the time. maybe i'm just magically getting the bad 3v1s and winning them.

you're all getting pros. right?
---
XBL - Stillnacht
#9J28ShammgodPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:56 PM
I'm not any good either. I'm 50/50 on a good day. I've managed to knock a couple people off the cliff, got some hate mail, died a bunch of times to gang bang backstabbers.

It's all good. People think they're pros because they learned how to backstab fish. Don't take it too serious. It's all some people have in life.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#10SesshoruPosted 2/6/2013 11:41:00 PM
HoustonBoy98 posted...
Sesshoru posted...
HoustonBoy98 posted...

ok? doesn't change anything i said

i invade the forest all the time. maybe i'm just magically getting the bad 3v1s and winning them.

you're all getting pros. right?

Well, against equally skilled opponents 2v1 is a severe disadvantage and 3v1 should be no contest. You're probably better then most players, or maybe it's empty bravado, I don't know. Even if you're beating scrubs 3v1 it's still impressive unless they're just jumping off a ledge as soon as you appear. I think most people know how to use numbers to their advantage, whenever I face two opponents they're usually smart enough to pressure me from as many opposite angles as possible.