How would you feel if From included a weapon that can curse players?

#11IronticsDragonLPosted 2/7/2013 3:00:20 PM
Would cause much more butthurt players.
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#12xXxHaven117Posted 2/7/2013 3:58:18 PM
Maybe make it a weapon that has remnants of the power to curse. If it takes effect, AND you kill them with it, (Make it a weaker weapon also.) then they are cursed for the next 30 minutes or something like that. Would work better.
#13Krauser86Posted 2/7/2013 4:33:07 PM
There should be a curse that prevents you from turning human in DS2. :)
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#14xXxHaven117Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:19 PM
There should be a curse that prevents you from turning human in DS2. :)

YES PLEASE. Use it on gankers, modders, etc. Perfect.
#15WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/7/2013 5:18:13 PM
I'm totally against it seeing as how curse is an instant kill. At least with poison, bleed, and toxic you can keep fighting back. But, heaven forbid they do, I'll only be ok with it if the build up is slow, and it's on a great hammer that requires 50str.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#16LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:17:49 PM
If they made a curse weapon that works the same way curse does in DS, that's a good way to ensure I'd dashboard 100% of the time I get invaded.

In fact, I'd stay human as much as possible just so I could annoy as many invaders as possible, even ones that don't use the curse weapon (since I won't stick around long enough to find out).
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#17Art Of DrowningPosted 2/7/2013 9:26:29 PM
I'd like to see it, but it needs to be done in a somwhat non-abusable manner. Perhaps something similar to the Dark Hand, a grab attack that has a fairly large and obvious tell. Maybe make it such that you must "kill" with it rather than simply building curse up, that way, you still need to PvP for it to be used.
---
"Can you see what I see?"
#18ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/7/2013 9:40:06 PM
If you are just pvping in the burg and lose to it, it's just an annoyance to have to take one more step to remove a curse before you get back to dueling. There is no consequence since you are really not leaving the area to progress in the game.

It's a good idea for those people you impede in progress
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM