Best way to turn Priscilla visible?

#1agentpheonixPosted 2/7/2013 5:26:18 PM
So far on both of my playthroughs I have killed her before she even turns visible, which makes getting her tail a pain.

I saw a guy using throwing knives to turn her visible, is this the best option for getting her tail?
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Guardians of Middle Earth, Dark Souls
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#2GriffinXHunterPosted 2/7/2013 5:32:49 PM
just killed her and got tail can Fire/Combustion worked well the turn her visble
---
Protect my Fair White Lady, Chaos witch of Izalith
#3Second_SeraphPosted 2/7/2013 5:33:08 PM
The best way is to throw knives at her. They do almost no damage and if you hit her enough she'll stagger.
#4Mclanders2KPosted 2/7/2013 5:38:30 PM
I got real close to her feet and attacked poof she was visible for a good three minutes. Not sure if that will happen every time but worth a shot
#5ZamussPosted 2/7/2013 5:55:46 PM
Try fire storm with an unupgraded glove or sword dance gravelord miracle

Or use a fast low hitting unupgraded weapon like a knife, she usually turns visible on the third hit.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#6Vicious_DiosPosted 2/7/2013 6:11:41 PM
I just stock up on knives then go to town. It hasn't failed me yet. Once she's visible just switch over and use Combustion on her fluffy tail. That and Great Combustion are excellent quick ways for boss tail removals.
---
Command your leader, obey your followers.
GT: ViciousDios
#7agentpheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:21:40 PM
Vicious_Dios posted...
I just stock up on knives then go to town. It hasn't failed me yet. Once she's visible just switch over and use Combustion on her fluffy tail. That and Great Combustion are excellent quick ways for boss tail removals.

I'll try combustion on the tail and see how that works. I just bought 99 throwing knives so wish me luck!
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Guardians of Middle Earth, Dark Souls
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#8Vicious_DiosPosted 2/7/2013 6:25:32 PM
Good luck!
---
Command your leader, obey your followers.
GT: ViciousDios
#9EdgeofLethePosted 2/7/2013 6:27:05 PM
A maxed out glove and GC should almost knock her tail off in 1 hit. Try initiating the fight by blasting her tail off that way you don't even have to worry about making her visible again.

Alternatively, as you've learned, throwing knives are a good strategy for getting her visible again. Good luck.
---
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle
#10williswrathPosted 2/7/2013 6:45:58 PM
At lvl 50 I one hit the tail with a lightning Gargoyle halberd +5.
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1