Officially Done As a Tryhard

#1moodyjm2Posted 2/8/2013 8:34:30 AM
Can't do it anymore. Too stressful, too much e-peen stroking. Still play to win...but not at all costs. A long, cinematic fight is better than a quick one for Humanity I don't need. Respect is more important.

Please accept me back *blushes*
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#2nmbuserPosted 2/8/2013 8:45:54 AM
There are tryhards in dark souls?

I thought it was either:

noobs
insecure people who have to win at all costs of dignity or fair challenge
or people like what you described
---
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
My Dark Souls build's thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65074029
#3Darkest_SoulsPosted 2/8/2013 9:52:53 AM
Lol you were never a tryhard to begin with when there are videos of you ganking.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#4moodyjm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:58:11 AM(edited)
Darkest_Souls posted...
Lol you were never a tryhard to begin with when there are videos of you ganking.

It was one time and I was drunk having fun with a friend. Mid-roll mind you.

But thanks - I'm flattered you follow me in every topic.
---
#5Darkest_SoulsPosted 2/8/2013 10:00:05 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
Darkest_Souls posted...

It's more than one time, and I follow everybody that is a hypocrite, I love exposing them.
---
You said I am great. The feeling isn't mutual.
#6TheDarkone21Posted 2/8/2013 10:08:03 AM
I was almost a ganker once. I forest invaded as a white phantom, bowed to the host, and immediately ran to go cheese Sif. The lucky bastard hadn't even opened the door yet. I was so pissed!
---
Official Chaos Notched Whip of the Dark Souls 360 board.
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#7TheDarkone21Posted 2/8/2013 10:09:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8CentipedeDemonPosted 2/8/2013 11:03:05 AM
Darkest_Souls posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
Darkest_Souls posted...

It's more than one time, and I follow everybody that is a hypocrite, I love exposing them.

Who cares if he was ganking? What gives you any right to call him a hypocrite. What are you? The epitome of the dark souls meta? I used to gank all the time. But that was back when I first started PvP. I don't hardly gank anymore, and if I do, I do it with a buddy of mine who I'm sure you know of if you're active in the community. (Leftoverpie2). And even then, we do it fat Rolling with stupid weapons. It's people like you who think they are high and mighty that are the true scum of this community.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#9moodyjm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:05:54 AM
LOL how is saying I'm DONE as a Tryhard being a hypocrite??

Everyone has ganked - it's the ones that are jerks about it that give it a bad name. I was barely even trying - you can see it in the video.

But anyway, DARKEST SOUL is just a butthurt noob. I invaded him like 10 times in the Chasm of the Abyss...he died on his own about 4 times, killed me once legit, spawn jumped me another time and got killed the other times. He was so butthurt it was hilarious.
---
#10CentipedeDemonPosted 2/8/2013 11:12:44 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
LOL how is saying I'm DONE as a Tryhard being a hypocrite??

Everyone has ganked - it's the ones that are jerks about it that give it a bad name. I was barely even trying - you can see it in the video.

But anyway, DARKEST SOUL is just a butthurt noob. I invaded him like 10 times in the Chasm of the Abyss...he died on his own about 4 times, killed me once legit, spawn jumped me another time and got killed the other times. He was so butthurt it was hilarious.

Lul. I've only faced you once. And that was on a day were I was kinda moody. :p I'm sure you remember that. And I won't lie. It was pretty try hard.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race