What weapon vrs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What weapon vrs

User Info: PF00t

PF00t
3 years ago#1
silver knights in anor londo..? First playthrough..getting my ass handed to me. Currently using a spear (lightning) anything work better on these guys?
Beegs

User Info: CStick

CStick
3 years ago#2
circle into backstabs with your spear. They are tough to take down because they are hard to stagger.

If you have a zweihander, the overhand chop should flatten and stunlock them.
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls

User Info: PF00t

PF00t
3 years ago#3
CStick posted...
circle into backstabs with your spear. They are tough to take down because they are hard to stagger.

If you have a zweihander, the overhand chop should flatten and stunlock them.

Yea, having a little trouble flanking these guys..there fast lol. Using a dex dude so zwei is out of the question =(
Beegs

User Info: Dex_Pyromaniac

Dex_Pyromaniac
3 years ago#4
2h claymore staggers them, parry riposte works wonders, you can also easily circle around their left/your right and backstab them
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff

User Info: darkfire9430

darkfire9430
3 years ago#5
Riposte is the way to go. These guys have very few attack patterns; once you learn them, you can take them out pretty quickly.

For instance, if a swordsman bashes you with his shield, he will always follow it up with a lunge. So every time I see the bash, I smile and get ready to parry.

User Info: HiimCyrus

HiimCyrus
3 years ago#6
takes 2 fire orbs to kill them for me, not too bad
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. What weapon vrs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived