What weapon vrs

#1PF00tPosted 2/8/2013 1:52:50 PM
silver knights in anor londo..? First playthrough..getting my ass handed to me. Currently using a spear (lightning) anything work better on these guys?
---
Beegs
#2CStickPosted 2/8/2013 1:56:13 PM
circle into backstabs with your spear. They are tough to take down because they are hard to stagger.

If you have a zweihander, the overhand chop should flatten and stunlock them.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#3PF00t(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:58:00 PM
CStick posted...
circle into backstabs with your spear. They are tough to take down because they are hard to stagger.

If you have a zweihander, the overhand chop should flatten and stunlock them.

Yea, having a little trouble flanking these guys..there fast lol. Using a dex dude so zwei is out of the question =(
---
Beegs
#4Dex_PyromaniacPosted 2/8/2013 2:08:11 PM
2h claymore staggers them, parry riposte works wonders, you can also easily circle around their left/your right and backstab them
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#5darkfire9430Posted 2/8/2013 2:24:16 PM
Riposte is the way to go. These guys have very few attack patterns; once you learn them, you can take them out pretty quickly.

For instance, if a swordsman bashes you with his shield, he will always follow it up with a lunge. So every time I see the bash, I smile and get ready to parry.
#6HiimCyrusPosted 2/8/2013 2:24:57 PM
takes 2 fire orbs to kill them for me, not too bad
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.