Question for the claymore people

#11J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:55:51 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
Dex_promaniac, why do you think I posted it?

*scratches head*

I dont get it...

I'm not really getting yours either. Your talking about my build I want you to critique, or something Freedo posted. I'm lost. Either way, get critical. Help me. I have nothing but 125s and 55s. I want a 100 lvl.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#12Dex_PyromaniacPosted 2/8/2013 8:06:51 PM
Well, 50 faith is easy to get. You dont know where to put your points at, so might as well put em there and get 1 more attune slot for another stack of wog and youre done, since you want to keep the looks as you said :D
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#13J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:14:19 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Well, 50 faith is easy to get. You dont know where to put your points at, so might as well put em there and get 1 more attune slot for another stack of wog and youre done, since you want to keep the looks as you said :D

Thank you! Lol!! I'm running up against nothing but giants with ?PN? armor with 5000 health at lower lvl's. Trying to bleed them and escaping gang bangers is starting to stress me out but I must do it. I'm freaking OCD. Any help at lvl 99 or 100 by people with more experience than me is welcome. I've had the game since day one but pvp'ing for only like 2 months.

I suck
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#14localizedfreedoPosted 2/8/2013 8:25:25 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...

Thank you! Lol!! I'm running up against nothing but giants with ?PN? armor with 5000 health at lower lvl's. Trying to bleed them and escaping gang bangers is starting to stress me out but I must do it. I'm freaking OCD. Any help at lvl 99 or 100 by people with more experience than me is welcome. I've had the game since day one but pvp'ing for only like 2 months.

I suck

https://m.mugenmonkey.com/?c=460660193111484526

You could always do this.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls