Wow modders really are getting worse

#1TheDarkone21Posted 2/9/2013 9:09:53 AM
So I'm ForestBro-ing it up when I realize that all these signs pop up on the ground. Ah crap, new build and I forgot to kill Sif. No biggie.

So I get invaded by this guy from Italy in full Havel's armor w/shield and brandishing Artorias' sword. I wave and then head in.He's not doing anything but blocking so I R2 him a couple of times with my Dark Silver Tracer. Hmm, he doesn't seem to panic at all so I decide to step it up a notch.

I begin to cast my pillars of firey love when he freaks out and flips away twice and right over the edge. I shrug and notice i only get around 26k souls. This guy ain't even SL100 and he's a flippin' Rock! I sent a message to him about it but I don't think he speaks English because I didn't receive a response. That be whack yo!

TL;DR: Flippin' Havels!!! DATSCRAZEH!!!
---
Official Chaos Notched Whip of the Dark Souls 360 board.
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#2AngryOldFeralPosted 2/9/2013 12:47:06 PM
Modders... the scourge of fun for many a PvPer. :P
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#3HeroOfCanton08Posted 2/9/2013 1:17:21 PM
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' husbands, cuz dey flippin' in err'thang around here.
---
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
#4J28ShammgodPosted 2/9/2013 1:44:21 PM
Grab yourself a pair of ?PN? Havel's pants, toss on a modded children's face wit dem ?PN? gloves and crash their party.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 2/9/2013 1:47:50 PM
^ Arm yourself with the ?WeaponName? Crystal Greatsword of Broken-Assery, use a buff, then roll-BS someone for 2300 damage. :P
---
#6J28ShammgodPosted 2/9/2013 1:56:44 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
^ Arm yourself with the ?WeaponName? Crystal Greatsword of Broken-Assery, use a buff, then roll-BS someone for 2300 damage. :P

People would explode if you had on the hornet. Lol
---
#7AngryOldFeralPosted 2/9/2013 2:45:55 PM
J28Shammgod posted...
AngryOldFeral posted...

People would explode if you had on the hornet. Lol

I'll test it on the gankers that keep popping up in the Burg. DMB+3 and Hornet Ring with 2H BS. Goodbye, host.
---
#8beggargirlPosted 2/9/2013 3:02:18 PM
HeroOfCanton08 posted...
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' husbands, cuz dey flippin' in err'thang around here.

I am at work. Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head.
#9YellowcanPosted 2/9/2013 4:04:31 PM
The other day I ran into two modders in the kiln. I was using a hollowed Solaire build hit one of them with sunlight spear for 1000+ damage. His health bar only went down by the smallest little chunk. He had to have atleast 10,000+ health.
---
Oh, it's a French gun. What does it do, shoot white flags? - Sphericalisis
GT: I YellowCan I [] PSN: YellowCan
#10J28ShammgodPosted 2/9/2013 4:10:41 PM
Yellowcan posted...
The other day I ran into two modders in the kiln. I was using a hollowed Solaire build hit one of them with sunlight spear for 1000+ damage. His health bar only went down by the smallest little chunk. He had to have atleast 10,000+ health.

9999 is the max that I know of. Just in case you run into another one, you know what you are dealing with. I was totaling up some of my attacks last night on certain people and it was around 3500 to kill them without any healing. Some fights were like 10 min long. I don't mind mods to get your builds but to make immortals is a joke. They typically blow anyways and just tank hits thinking you'll be scared.
---