Lost it all

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lost it all

User Info: WildRideBrand

WildRideBrand
3 years ago#1
So the other night my Xbox was freezing up when Live went down for a few minutes. Needless to say I lost every character but the 2 I had on cloud. Most importantly, I lost my SL 1 mule. If anybody has any items to help me replenish my stock of consumables or even a decent weapon to help me get through to get the RSS, I would be highly grateful. With having to remake that and 9 other characters I was working on, it would be much easier lol. I still have my max level guy that I can trade some items for if you need to or you can farm me for souls. Thanks in advance.
GT: WildRideBrand
Official Chaos Great Scythe of the Dark Souls message board

User Info: SubzeroPanda98

SubzeroPanda98
3 years ago#2
I might be able to help you out with weapons. Is there a specific weapon you had in mind? Also, what could you trade? My GT is SubzeroPanda98.

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#3
Its okay I still have several full mules if you ever want to make a list of anything and I can help you get it your character within 10 minutes.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV

WildRideBrand
3 years ago#4
The equipment I had was a +5 chaos battle axe, both dragon stones and a +5 ascended pyro glove. I've got upgrade material and boss souls I can trade for it. I've also got a few high end weapons I hadn't gifted out already.

WildRideBrand
3 years ago#5
Bump

User Info: LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115
3 years ago#6
Dang man, that sucks. I know I have spare dragon stones, I might have to farm your higher guy to build the other things for you.
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#7
WildRideBrand posted...
Bump

I'll be on in about 20 min. Watch for me.
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.

User Info: SubzeroPanda98

SubzeroPanda98
3 years ago#8
WildRideBrand posted...
The equipment I had was a +5 chaos battle axe, both dragon stones and a +5 ascended pyro glove. I've got upgrade material and boss souls I can trade for it. I've also got a few high end weapons I hadn't gifted out already.

I don't have either of those.. I could try to build them and give them to you, though. Or just give you something I DO have. I'm not sure what would be helpful to you. I have a +5 chaos shotel.
GT: SubzeroPanda98

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#9
LoneReaper115 posted...
Dang man, that sucks. I know I have spare dragon stones, I might have to farm your higher guy to build the other things for you.

Are you still taking supplies and gear for your mule?
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.

User Info: LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115
3 years ago#10
J28Shammgod posted...
LoneReaper115 posted...

Are you still taking supplies and gear for your mule?

Yeah, I've built up a decent collection of oddball things. I've got a lot of different sets of armor and a variety of weapons/ titanite. Finally have a decent supply of red/ green.
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lost it all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived