Lost it all

#1WildRideBrandPosted 2/9/2013 10:38:09 AM
So the other night my Xbox was freezing up when Live went down for a few minutes. Needless to say I lost every character but the 2 I had on cloud. Most importantly, I lost my SL 1 mule. If anybody has any items to help me replenish my stock of consumables or even a decent weapon to help me get through to get the RSS, I would be highly grateful. With having to remake that and 9 other characters I was working on, it would be much easier lol. I still have my max level guy that I can trade some items for if you need to or you can farm me for souls. Thanks in advance.
---
GT: WildRideBrand
Official Chaos Great Scythe of the Dark Souls message board
#2SubzeroPanda98Posted 2/9/2013 10:58:11 AM
I might be able to help you out with weapons. Is there a specific weapon you had in mind? Also, what could you trade? My GT is SubzeroPanda98.
#3RPGNinja123Posted 2/9/2013 11:03:12 AM
Its okay I still have several full mules if you ever want to make a list of anything and I can help you get it your character within 10 minutes.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#4WildRideBrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:11:28 AM
The equipment I had was a +5 chaos battle axe, both dragon stones and a +5 ascended pyro glove. I've got upgrade material and boss souls I can trade for it. I've also got a few high end weapons I hadn't gifted out already.
---
#5WildRideBrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:12:06 PM
Bump
---
#6LoneReaper115Posted 2/10/2013 3:21:15 PM
Dang man, that sucks. I know I have spare dragon stones, I might have to farm your higher guy to build the other things for you.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#7J28ShammgodPosted 2/10/2013 3:21:58 PM
WildRideBrand posted...
Bump

I'll be on in about 20 min. Watch for me.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#8SubzeroPanda98Posted 2/10/2013 3:24:23 PM
WildRideBrand posted...
The equipment I had was a +5 chaos battle axe, both dragon stones and a +5 ascended pyro glove. I've got upgrade material and boss souls I can trade for it. I've also got a few high end weapons I hadn't gifted out already.

I don't have either of those.. I could try to build them and give them to you, though. Or just give you something I DO have. I'm not sure what would be helpful to you. I have a +5 chaos shotel.
---
GT: SubzeroPanda98
#9J28ShammgodPosted 2/10/2013 3:27:42 PM
LoneReaper115 posted...
Dang man, that sucks. I know I have spare dragon stones, I might have to farm your higher guy to build the other things for you.

Are you still taking supplies and gear for your mule?
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#10LoneReaper115Posted 2/10/2013 3:30:34 PM(edited)
J28Shammgod posted...
LoneReaper115 posted...

Are you still taking supplies and gear for your mule?

Yeah, I've built up a decent collection of oddball things. I've got a lot of different sets of armor and a variety of weapons/ titanite. Finally have a decent supply of red/ green.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board