I just dont understand people...

#11ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/9/2013 10:21:54 PM
Easy mode is built into the game. It's called hiding behind columns and slamming projectiles or spells. You can do it on o&s and even Gwyn. Hard mode is learning how to dodge and fight.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#12TheAnalogKid06Posted 2/10/2013 5:08:14 AM
Krauser86 posted...
Zamuss posted...
most of us can easily do a Sl1 run

I think that's the point though. Most of the guys saying that here have completed Dark Souls a ton of times, and PvPed a lot.

The guys who run DMC or NG on the highest difficulties and run through them without any trouble probably call those games easy, just like the guys who run fighting games like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat and pull off ridiculous combos . Id regularly pull out Perfect / Flawless victory probably call those games easy.

People set the benchmark for 'hard' way too high. To the point where if you aren't dying literally hundreds of times the game is too easy. It's just a bit silly is all.

This. I feel like too many gamers everywhere loose sight of what is considered hard to people who don't post on GameFAQS almost everyday. This game has difficult parts and to say its easy is just obnoxious. Granted that with persistence and patience it can become trivial after a certain point, anyone who says they didn't die more than 10 times on their first NG is probably a liar.

Not every game needs to be as difficult as Master Ninja mode, Battletoads, or Silver Surfer to be considered "hard". People who go out of their way to try and be an internet tough guy and act like no game is hard are a douche in all honesty. Acting like a game shouldn't be hard to anyone doesn't increase your IRL peen or e-peen size, hate to break it to all the people who act like this.

On topic, I hope Dark Souls 2 ramps up the difficulty even more. I wouldn't mind if every boss was O & S or 4 Kings NG + difficult.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#13J28ShammgodPosted 2/10/2013 6:00:44 AM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Krauser86 posted...
Zamuss posted...

I think that's the point though. Most of the guys saying that here have completed Dark Souls a ton of times, and PvPed a lot.

The guys who run DMC or NG on the highest difficulties and run through them without any trouble probably call those games easy, just like the guys who run fighting games like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat and pull off ridiculous combos . Id regularly pull out Perfect / Flawless victory probably call those games easy.

People set the benchmark for 'hard' way too high. To the point where if you aren't dying literally hundreds of times the game is too easy. It's just a bit silly is all.

This. I feel like too many gamers everywhere loose sight of what is considered hard to people who don't post on GameFAQS almost everyday. This game has difficult parts and to say its easy is just obnoxious. Granted that with persistence and patience it can become trivial after a certain point, anyone who says they didn't die more than 10 times on their first NG is probably a liar.

Not every game needs to be as difficult as Master Ninja mode, Battletoads, or Silver Surfer to be considered "hard". People who go out of their way to try and be an internet tough guy and act like no game is hard are a douche in all honesty. Acting like a game shouldn't be hard to anyone doesn't increase your IRL peen or e-peen size, hate to break it to all the people who act like this.

On topic, I hope Dark Souls 2 ramps up the difficulty even more. I wouldn't mind if every boss was O & S or 4 Kings NG + difficult.

You should read your statement about calling people a douche a couple of times. You probably could have just ended it at that. You entered the same realm when you went on about e-peen sizes.

Do you realize that over half of the people that are acting like the "Internet tough guy" are like 15 years old? Honestly, what do you expect? It's a freaking forum for people to come voice their ideas and opinions of a game. If you don't like that, don't read it. People don't need another self righteous, self proclaimed Internet cop.
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#14TheAnalogKid06Posted 2/10/2013 6:32:44 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Krauserinternted...
Zamuss posted...

The guys who run DMC or NG on the highest difficulties and run through them without any trouble probably call those games ease, just like the guys who run fighting games like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat and pull off ridiculous combos . Id regularly pull out Perfect / Flawless victory probably call those games easy.

You should read your statement about calling people a douche a couple of times. You probably could have just ended it at that. You entered the same realm when you went on about e-peen sizes.

Do you realize that over half of the people that are acting like the "Internet tough guy" are like 15 years old? Honestly, what do you expect? It's a freaking forum for people to come voice their ideas and opinions of a game. If you don't like that, don't read it. People don't need another self righteous, self proclaimed Internet cop.

You should read my post as well as yours again because how can I be a self proclaimed internet cop if I never said "I am an internet cop" in my post? Why you got that offended at my post if you aren't one of the people I described is also what I'm trying to figure out. I'm just tired of nearly every forum there are a group of people always going on and on about how no game in any circumstance should be considered difficult to anyone. It's getting really old really quick and making people aware of their habitually annoying post will hopefully lessen the amount of them imo.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#15RazhofFlamePosted 2/10/2013 7:01:13 AM
These kinds of people are everywhere on the internet. The people who call this game too easy. The people who said Amnesia was about as frightening as a children's popup book. Like J28 said, it's really just best to ignore them, and take solace in the thought that they're probably still trying to fight Asylum Demon with their straight sword hilt.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#16davinthegreat98Posted 2/10/2013 7:49:28 AM
A good example of a game series being dumbed down for younger players is the humongous gap between oblivion and skyrim.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#17RazhofFlamePosted 2/10/2013 8:27:26 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
A good example of a game series being dumbed down for younger players is the humongous gap between oblivion and skyrim.

I'll agree that skyrim lost an extreme amount of what made TES unique; however I still enjoy it. It's great for losing hours upon hours just exploring. Still, I'm hoping the same doesn't happen here. Even if it does though we'll all end up playing it most likely.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#18GENERALJA0Posted 2/10/2013 9:10:35 AM
TheDarkone21 posted...
but you don't see me telling Snoop Dogg to sing rock instead just to please me

I believe he goes by the name Snoop Lion now, and totally does Reggae.

i really hope you are joking....
---
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- KiLLURjA0