I've never been killed by Ornstein and Smough, or the Four Kings

#1friendbuddypalPosted 2/10/2013 6:34:31 AM
You may now commence being impressed.
---
"Shooting your father-figure in the face isn't the same as building a computer FBP." - Triwing
#2pirate109Posted 2/10/2013 6:41:11 AM
*points down*
---
http://speeddemosarchive.com/MetroidPrime.html#PAL
#3CentipedeDemonPosted 2/10/2013 6:44:34 AM
Uhm. Ok.
---
GT: Centipede Demon
Zweihander master race
#4Necro_SlainPosted 2/10/2013 6:59:09 AM
*gives you Sorcerer at base stats on NG+7*

Good luck...
---
Official Chaos Blade of the Darks Souls board.
#5TonberryPunchPosted 2/10/2013 7:13:07 AM
Don't worry, eventually you'll kill the gargoyle.

Maybe turn human and look for some summon signs for people to help you.
#6ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/10/2013 7:26:38 AM
TonberryPunch posted...

I never died to four kings til NG ++++. I've never needed help with them either. I've died a lot to them tho. I am decent with S&O too. BUT I have trouble with stupid fire sage until recently that was my worst lol. And quElaag now I just died to her 4 times in a row last night lol. Never died to her before either. And I was off on my Gwyn parries and dies 5 times. Usually he is the easiest lol
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#7RazhofFlamePosted 2/10/2013 7:40:24 AM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
TonberryPunch posted...

I never died to four kings til NG ++++. I've never needed help with them either. I've died a lot to them tho. I am decent with S&O too. BUT I have trouble with stupid fire sage until recently that was my worst lol. And quElaag now I just died to her 4 times in a row last night lol. Never died to her before either. And I was off on my Gwyn parries and dies 5 times. Usually he is the easiest lol

I guess some people just have trouble with different things. SnO gave me the most trouble on my first playthrough but I died 2 or 3 times to Quelaag's explosion attack before I realized it had a long windup. And once to her "backfire" which caused me to chuckle a bit that I was essentially killed by bad gas. Firesage has only given me problems when he wants to spam his frontal magic blast over and over and combo me after unfortunately taking the first hit. Even having played this game over and again several times you really can't get cocky. Enemies always seem to get smarter when you're trying to bum rush through the level.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#8I_Dont_AgreePosted 2/10/2013 8:00:12 AM
TonberryPunch posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcCdqoo6gLc
---
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#9Carte360Posted 2/10/2013 8:16:03 AM
If you have to brag about a gaming accomplishment to feel good, I feel bad for your sad life.

Also, you're probably lying.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#10friendbuddypal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:22:27 AM
If you have to brag about a gaming accomplishment to feel good, I feel bad for your sad life.

Also, you're probably lying.

Stay jelly, scrub.
---
if youre 100% christian and proud put this in your sig
jesus gave humanity the golden rule for a reason. amen :)