Did you ever send a cheater hate mail, only to find....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you ever send a cheater hate mail, only to find....

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#1
They invade you again and kick your ass legitimately lol?
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
3 years ago#2
I've never sent hatemail, and I've never been killed by a cheater =)
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.

User Info: FerusDemens

FerusDemens
3 years ago#3
Reverse the roles and yes. Kicked a hacker with infinite stamina off a ledge, he sent hatemail, and five minutes later I killed him and his buddy who thought they'd gank me.
Find me on deviantArt - FerusDemens or on Xbox Live - Ferus Demens

User Info: Art Of Drowning

Art Of Drowning
3 years ago#4
Killed a guy who then sent me hatemail for cheating, completely unaware of phantom whiffs I suppose. The next time he showed up I was in the middle of fighting someone, he jumped me and almost killed me with a backstab before the blue took offense at our interrupted duel and killed him for me. I suspect, that blue got more hatemail than I did that day.
"Can you see what I see?"

User Info: FerusDemens

FerusDemens
3 years ago#5
A case of red vs. blue?
Find me on deviantArt - FerusDemens or on Xbox Live - Ferus Demens

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#6
You guys are lucky then lol. Well I usually don't send hate mail but i did on a guy so was spamming. I almost died but then decided to spam back and won. I told him spamming like that takes no skill. Well he showed up again five minutes later and we had a real fight. I lost pretty bad lol. Felt like an idiot but its just a game.

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
3 years ago#7
typhone004 posted...
I've never sent hatemail, and I've never been killed by a cheater =)

Dude, you're lucky that you don't get cheaters. I got killed twice by a cheater. It was xX War Foxx Xx
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
3 years ago#8
BlueRunway05 posted...
Dude, you're lucky that you don't get cheaters. I got killed twice by a cheater. It was xX War Foxx Xx

I've faced only 1 cheater, and he invaded me twice. He wasn't taking any damage, so I ran up to the silver knight archers in anor londo and kicked him off the ledge. Then I did it again. When he died I saw he lost around 60,000 health.

Edit: I've also never seen any of this protector name armor that's been talked about a lot recently.
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.

User Info: Krauser86

Krauser86
3 years ago#9
Recently I ran into a cheater and died because I wasn't expecting their hp to be so high... and then I messaged them with:

"Hacked health... really?"

to receive back:

"I got one-shotted in PvE earlier, so I think 8,000 hp is fair."

I almost facepalmed in real life. Then they always use the 'I didn't ask you to invade me!' argument, like all idiots use.
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#10
typhone004 posted...
BlueRunway05 posted...

I've faced only 1 cheater, and he invaded me twice. He wasn't taking any damage, so I ran up to the silver knight archers in anor londo and kicked him off the ledge. Then I did it again. When he died I saw he lost around 60,000 health.

Edit: I've also never seen any of this protector name armor that's been talked about a lot recently.

One time I ran into protector name armor. The guy wanted to duel with fists and I don't have the time for that lol
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Did you ever send a cheater hate mail, only to find....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived