Did you ever send a cheater hate mail, only to find....

#1ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/14/2013 5:24:35 PM
They invade you again and kick your ass legitimately lol?
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#2typhone004Posted 2/14/2013 5:26:28 PM
I've never sent hatemail, and I've never been killed by a cheater =)
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#3FerusDemensPosted 2/14/2013 5:26:30 PM
Reverse the roles and yes. Kicked a hacker with infinite stamina off a ledge, he sent hatemail, and five minutes later I killed him and his buddy who thought they'd gank me.
---
Find me on deviantArt - FerusDemens or on Xbox Live - Ferus Demens
#4Art Of DrowningPosted 2/14/2013 5:31:56 PM
Killed a guy who then sent me hatemail for cheating, completely unaware of phantom whiffs I suppose. The next time he showed up I was in the middle of fighting someone, he jumped me and almost killed me with a backstab before the blue took offense at our interrupted duel and killed him for me. I suspect, that blue got more hatemail than I did that day.
---
"Can you see what I see?"
#5FerusDemensPosted 2/14/2013 5:36:13 PM
A case of red vs. blue?
---
Find me on deviantArt - FerusDemens or on Xbox Live - Ferus Demens
#6ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:39:22 PM
You guys are lucky then lol. Well I usually don't send hate mail but i did on a guy so was spamming. I almost died but then decided to spam back and won. I told him spamming like that takes no skill. Well he showed up again five minutes later and we had a real fight. I lost pretty bad lol. Felt like an idiot but its just a game.
---
#7BlueRunway05Posted 2/14/2013 8:27:01 PM
typhone004 posted...
I've never sent hatemail, and I've never been killed by a cheater =)

Dude, you're lucky that you don't get cheaters. I got killed twice by a cheater. It was xX War Foxx Xx
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#8typhone004Posted 2/14/2013 8:35:48 PM(edited)
BlueRunway05 posted...
Dude, you're lucky that you don't get cheaters. I got killed twice by a cheater. It was xX War Foxx Xx

I've faced only 1 cheater, and he invaded me twice. He wasn't taking any damage, so I ran up to the silver knight archers in anor londo and kicked him off the ledge. Then I did it again. When he died I saw he lost around 60,000 health.

Edit: I've also never seen any of this protector name armor that's been talked about a lot recently.
---
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.
#9Krauser86Posted 2/14/2013 8:37:11 PM
Recently I ran into a cheater and died because I wasn't expecting their hp to be so high... and then I messaged them with:

"Hacked health... really?"

to receive back:

"I got one-shotted in PvE earlier, so I think 8,000 hp is fair."

I almost facepalmed in real life. Then they always use the 'I didn't ask you to invade me!' argument, like all idiots use.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#10ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:01:40 PM
typhone004 posted...
BlueRunway05 posted...

I've faced only 1 cheater, and he invaded me twice. He wasn't taking any damage, so I ran up to the silver knight archers in anor londo and kicked him off the ledge. Then I did it again. When he died I saw he lost around 60,000 health.

Edit: I've also never seen any of this protector name armor that's been talked about a lot recently.

One time I ran into protector name armor. The guy wanted to duel with fists and I don't have the time for that lol
---