Got myself a lvl 1 mod super mule

#1WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/15/2013 11:48:29 AM
The reason it's modded is so that I can help guard you if you are still picking things up but get invaded. Plus I have myself a bunch of +15 weapons if anyone needs it XD

Hope I can be of some assistance.

*I will not drop protector name armour or weapons*
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#2pjcamperPosted 2/15/2013 11:54:54 AM
You probably already know this but if not...do your trading on the tower inside the Taurus fog gate. No invaders, phantom black crystals out and host quits and reloads after trade complete. Respawns outside the fog gate, no boss fight necessary. Great for that SL1 mule.
---
The real men of Mass Effect, Demon Souls and Dark Souls use a Claymore
XBL/PSN: pjcamper
#3Criminal_BmcPosted 2/15/2013 12:02:25 PM
Could I get ornsteins set and a dss? Also can you trade souls? I can meet you anywhere c: GT: Criminalbmc97
---
"Father? I don't have a father, I just don't like you, that's all."- Devil May Cry 3 DA. GT: Criminalbmc97
#4Criminal_BmcPosted 2/15/2013 12:03:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:04:23 PM
Thanks for the advice, i never thought of that XD. the reason for me having the high stats is so that I don't get 1 shoted while in the higher level character's world by a phantom. Or something like that XD
---
#6Sk1rePosted 2/15/2013 12:04:28 PM
Is it possible for you to trade me a lifehunt scythe when im sl 125?
---
GT: XOsamaBinHidnX
"How can you expect a man who's warm to understand a man who's cold?"
#7WH1TE_N1GHT13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:08:09 PM
Criminal_Bmc posted...
Could I get ornsteins set and a dss? Also can you trade souls? I can meet you anywhere c: GT: Criminalbmc97

Ya I'll be on later tonight XD just add me up and remind me when you see me online.

Sk1re posted...

Yes, as long as you have a place that you can summon me. Other than the kiln. I can warp to all bonfires in the game, except DLC cuz I never bought it...even though I'm given the option to warp there I think it'll corrupt my save.
---
#8AlpaIPosted 2/15/2013 12:09:22 PM
Sounds like Alpal is making a build tonight!

Lol and nice.
---
I'm Always Right
#9Criminal_BmcPosted 2/15/2013 12:10:54 PM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
Criminal_Bmc posted...

Ya I'll be on later tonight XD just add me up and remind me when you see me online.

Sk1re posted...

Yes, as long as you have a place that you can summon me. Other than the kiln. I can warp to all bonfires in the game, except DLC cuz I never bought it...even though I'm given the option to warp there I think it'll corrupt my save.

Okay, I'll be away in about 2 hours though c:
---
"Father? I don't have a father, I just don't like you, that's all."- Devil May Cry 3 DA. GT: Criminalbmc97
#10NarzodPosted 2/15/2013 12:19:32 PM
Can you hook a brother up with an Elite Cleric set?
---
GT IllicitCypress