Red Chained Priosoner?

#1IntervigiliumPosted 2/17/2013 1:03:39 AM
Is there a way to get rid of this besides killing it? I assume it's from a gravelord
#2Art Of DrowningPosted 2/17/2013 1:10:15 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Grave Lords add black Phantom enemies and they only show up in NG+ or higher.
---
"Can you see what I see?"
#3HeroOfCanton08Posted 2/17/2013 2:02:46 AM
That's a black phantom chained prisoner from being gravelorded. Killing it will mean it still respawns when you die. The only way to get rid of it is to invade the gravelord's world through his sign and kill him; if you manage to do it, all the 'red' enemies in your world will disappear.
---
My SL 9 Painting Guardian Challenge Run: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLptJHHJPBbkNpNHTT8L_w6SlWqWcCE0Is
#4YellowcanPosted 2/17/2013 6:32:43 AM
Also if you wait around 10 minutes without using a bonfire or reloading the phantoms should disappear. Just find a safe room and wait, eventually the message should appear letting you know their gone.
---
Oh, it's a French gun. What does it do, shoot white flags? - Sphericalisis
GT: I YellowCan I [] PSN: YellowCan
#5PearofdeathPosted 2/17/2013 8:08:44 AM
Oh god.. when those phantoms came into my kiln on ng++++... so much health.. so much damage..
#6giantsirslayerPosted 2/17/2013 8:18:23 AM
I was in anor londo once and I was gravelorded I had at once 7 silver Knight trying to kill me and so I ran to try to get to o@s. But before I could get there I had every danger silver Knight on my ars then I saw the guys summon sign as soon as I stopped to invade I got slaughtered by a army of silver knights
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#7TheDarkone21Posted 2/17/2013 8:23:32 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
I was in anor londo once and I was gravelorded I had at once 7 silver Knight trying to kill me and so I ran to try to get to o@s. But before I could get there I had every danger silver Knight on my ars then I saw the guys summon sign as soon as I stopped to invade I got slaughtered by a army of silver knights

You mean you didn't get to see the red giants? Tsk, tsk you missed out.
---
Official Chaos Notched Whip of the Dark Souls 360 board.
GT: IwuzPh34rless
#8BaalbusterxboxPosted 2/17/2013 9:46:21 AM
Art Of Drowning posted...
I have no idea what you are talking about. Grave Lords add black Phantom enemies and they only show up in NG+ or higher.

Then you've never seen one, or are just being a real stickler for semantics... but "black phantoms" are very clearly red... They look exactly like a darkwraith invader... which is to say red...

As for the op, the only way to permanently rid yourself of the phantoms is invading the gravelord and killing him or him dying in his world... Do be careful, if you've killed one and invade, or quit the game they always te spawn in your world, even if you win the invasion, they resplendent every time you come back to your world.
---
War pick + leo
#9ZamussPosted 2/17/2013 9:52:17 AM
Baalbusterxbox posted...
Then you've never seen one, or are just being a real stickler for semantics... but "black phantoms" are very clearly red... They look exactly like a darkwraith invader... which is to say red...

People call them black phantoms because they have the same color as invaders, which the game label as black phantoms when they invade you or you summon one.
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#10ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/17/2013 9:53:10 AM
Baalbusterxbox posted...
Art Of Drowning posted...

As for the op, the only way to permanently rid yourself of the phantoms is invading the gravelord and killing him or him dying in his world... Do be careful, if you've killed one and invade, or quit the game they always te spawn in your world, even if you win the invasion, they resplendent every time you come back to your world.

I've had them disappear, Months after being gravelorded, on my mage who just pvp in the burg. I finally got the message and the disasters are gone. Had the same red phantoms for at least a month lol but they are gone as of last night.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM