Red Chained Priosoner?

#11CStickPosted 2/17/2013 10:02:22 AM
I got dicklorded in the Catacombs. It was terrible. The skeletons are insanely annoying on NG+ and higher, divine weapon or not. There were like two black skeletons for every pair you encountered. Three seconds past the first bonfire and you have like nine skeletons beating the Christ out of you. And then the bonewheel pit...still nightmares about that part.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#12Fisto_Posted 2/17/2013 10:05:43 AM
Red stone giants.

O_O
---
Please assume the position.
#13giantsirslayerPosted 2/17/2013 10:05:57 AM
TheDarkone21 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
I was in anor londo once and I was gravelorded I had at once 7 silver Knight trying to kill me and so I ran to try to get to o@s. But before I could get there I had every danger silver Knight on my ars then I saw the guys summon sign as soon as I stopped to invade I got slaughtered by a army of silver knights

You mean you didn't get to see the red giants? Tsk, tsk you missed out.

The hell with that
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#14PlagueRevenantPosted 2/17/2013 10:58:18 AM
CStick posted...
I got dicklorded in the Catacombs. It was terrible. The skeletons are insanely annoying on NG+ and higher, divine weapon or not. There were like two black skeletons for every pair you encountered. Three seconds past the first bonfire and you have like nine skeletons beating the Christ out of you. And then the bonewheel pit...still nightmares about that part.

Oh man, I'm SO Gravelording there more often.

I usually like to use my Eyes of Fun in the Tomb of Giants, though. Or the Moonlight Butterfly garden, although that area's lack of necessity can make finding victims a bit slow.
---
The worst part of gaming is gamers.
Official Obsidian Greatsword of the Dark Souls board
#15Fo_lc_usPosted 2/18/2013 12:36:24 AM
http://youtu.be/8bm4U-wAW2o?t=2m15s

These guys?
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.
#16PlagueRevenantPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:59 AM
Fo_lc_us posted...
http://youtu.be/8bm4U-wAW2o?t=2m15s

These guys?

I've never seen so many angry things rushing one person before. Typically, I like areas I can clean out easily before being invaded, but I'm definitely gonna have to blow some Eyes of Fun there later.
---
The worst part of gaming is gamers.
Official Obsidian Greatsword of the Dark Souls board
#17Art Of DrowningPosted 2/18/2013 2:35:20 AM
Baalbusterxbox posted...
Then you've never seen one, or are just being a real stickler for semantics... but "black phantoms" are very clearly red... They look exactly like a darkwraith invader... which is to say red...

Haha, I suspected it was a black phantom, which is why I brought it up in the first place. But he mentioned chained prisoner which made me think of the pink hollows in the Asylum. :\

It was only some time after and Canton replied that I realised it was that strange fellow in the Township. I have never seen that one.
---
"Can you see what I see?"
#18Neo_OnionKnightPosted 2/18/2013 4:14:44 AM
Yay! Oolacile gravelording time!
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#19AdvariousPosted 2/18/2013 5:37:38 AM
"I just bought this game on Halloween; What is Pure Black World Tendency?"

-Unknown, seconds before death
---
Hey, it gives me something to do at 6AM!
-Official Dark Sword of the Dark Souls 360 Board.