Modded Gankers...

#1Shad0wCKPosted 2/17/2013 7:19:33 AM
What is the point? Seriously, How much of a joke are people who do this?

Even when I run off they don't give chase! So I'm unable to WoG them off an edge like I normally do.

Ugh.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#2puskydbPosted 2/17/2013 7:30:59 AM
I hate gankers... But today i just killed 2 with one great chaos ball... Im lucky they didn't send any PM insulting me O,..,o
---
GT: Cryser Crimsom
#3Shad0wCK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:40:38 AM
Sweeeeet. I love killing gankers with fire tempest. I pretend I'm running away, go across the bridge. The gankers give chase. They get an unexpected fire tempest as they come around the corner.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#4ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 2/17/2013 7:55:58 AM
Shad0wCK posted...
Sweeeeet. I love killing gankers with fire tempest. I pretend I'm running away, go across the bridge. The gankers give chase. They get an unexpected fire tempest as they come around the corner.

Lol funny stuff and good idea. I have been with gravelord sword dance
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#5localizedfreedoPosted 2/17/2013 12:49:53 PM
Leave an orange soapstone sign and get more humanity.

With enough humanity, you can one shot them.
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#6RPGNinja123Posted 2/17/2013 1:02:29 PM
I guess you are killing gankers to atone for being a ganker in the past
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#7Shad0wCK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:12:08 PM
Make another "Pro" guide and get rid of the gankers.

With enough advertising and convincing, they will stop what they are doing.
---
#8Krauser86Posted 2/17/2013 7:37:46 PM(edited)
The point is usually the reason why anyone cheats in the first place; to piss other people off.

If people cheat with the sole purpose of winning, then they have serious issues with their intelligence, as they're missing the entire point of the winning in the first place.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#9localizedfreedoPosted 2/17/2013 9:33:24 PM
Shad0wCK posted...
Make another "Pro" guide and get rid of the gankers.

With enough advertising and convincing, they will stop what they are doing.

I never made a guide?
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#10master_gamr1231Posted 2/17/2013 9:37:48 PM
Krauser86 posted...
The point is usually the reason why anyone cheats in the first place; to piss other people off.

If people cheat with the sole purpose of winning, then they have serious issues with their intelligence, as they're missing the entire point of the winning in the first place.

To have fun? I mean, I really dislike the idea of jacking up your character just to mess with other people online, but what does it matter to you if they beef up their character to dominate the offline in-game world? If they have fun doing so, good for them. Their game, their rules.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!