clothing/weapon boosts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. clothing/weapon boosts

User Info: bdmb7

bdmb7
3 years ago#1
I know the game doesn't tell you what clothing/weapons has what perks (except for rings) but does anyone know a website/info that explains what clothing/weapons gives you boosts? I.e.,Grass Crest Shield gives you better stamina regen, Drake Sword gives you better defense, etc.

Much appreciated.
Guitar Hero Legend.

User Info: Art Of Drowning

Art Of Drowning
3 years ago#2
The game often tells you in the item's description. You can also use any of the wikis as well as mugenmonkey.
"Can you see what I see?"

User Info: bdmb7

bdmb7
3 years ago#3
The game only tells you when you have something equipped (unless it's a ring). I'm asking this just so I can play my dex/intel build accordingly with what gear to eventually have.
Guitar Hero Legend.

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#4
bdmb7 posted...
The game only tells you when you have something equipped (unless it's a ring). I'm asking this just so I can play my dex/intel build accordingly with what gear to eventually have.

While we're at it does velkas mask do anything ? I haven't figured that one out yet.
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. clothing/weapon boosts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived