Honor

#11OgesMCPosted 2/18/2013 3:09:58 AM
Butterfly forest is great lately. Mid way through a good fight I usually (have to hurry because they don't know what I'm doing of course) drop some twinkling on the ground. Last night I dropped the usual 3-5 and the guy dropped some blue chunks, I then dropped a BKGA, he dropped a stone guardian shield and butterfly soul and red chunks, I dropped a slab and we went back and forth awhile dropping goodies. That was one occasion of course but I went through a ton of honor fights with all sorts of builds.

Great stuff, and that is why I spend all my pvp winnings (I don't win often really but they add up) on twinkling titanite to drop during fair fights. I compared games and this guy was not very far in, just a genuinely nice player so he got the slab.
---
35 Lightnin'
#12anand_ak89Posted 2/18/2013 3:16:37 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
Yeah thats because you are looking for honor not honour :p

America

England - place where English comes from :p
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board
#13J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:22:43 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...

America

Yea and we spell honour, "honor".
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#14Necro_Fear89Posted 2/18/2013 3:32:27 AM
I was dueling there earlier Shamm

I called it a night earlier though, I had horrible lag with some people and I got tired of finding DMB+3 users which I never have fun fighting. There was one particular person there who was in full Havel's and SLB his MSGS, dead angled, button mashes like nobody's business, so I parry him a few times. He stops attacking, he FLASKS when he's about to die, And the I just let him kill me cause he wasn't gonna let me Black Crystal out. Shame I didn't run into you though :(
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#15giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 4:13:20 AM
The other night I got BS while bowing then he circle n BS me again double BS I was like wtf...I haven't seen that in a long time...I sent him a message saying dude what's up with the ape charging n double BS...he said why can't he do it...I said most of is who have been pvping for ever on this game has a honor thing going on etc...he said maybe that's the problem we have been playing to long let the new guys play now ....maybe he is right DS is kinda getting long in the tooth maybe we all just need a break ....hell my friends list now only has a couple ppl playing DS...
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#16J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 4:41:50 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
I was dueling there earlier Shamm

I called it a night earlier though, I had horrible lag with some people and I got tired of finding DMB+3 users which I never have fun fighting. There was one particular person there who was in full Havel's and SLB his MSGS, dead angled, button mashes like nobody's business, so I parry him a few times. He stops attacking, he FLASKS when he's about to die, And the I just let him kill me cause he wasn't gonna let me Black Crystal out. Shame I didn't run into you though :(

I don't think you know my gt. I changed it recently for security reasons. I'll pm it to you.
---
#17Necro_Fear89Posted 2/18/2013 4:55:06 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
The other night I got BS while bowing then he circle n BS me again double BS I was like wtf...I haven't seen that in a long time...I sent him a message saying dude what's up with the ape charging n double BS...he said why can't he do it...I said most of is who have been pvping for ever on this game has a honor thing going on etc...he said maybe that's the problem we have been playing to long let the new guys play now ....maybe he is right DS is kinda getting long in the tooth maybe we all just need a break ....hell my friends list now only has a couple ppl playing DS...

Start talking like that and the community is gonna die off faster than it already has, I would hate to see that happen. I love knowing I can still go back to Demon's Souls and know I can find a good duel here and there to dust off the old characters, would love to say the same of this game in the future.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#18anand_ak89Posted 2/18/2013 5:52:26 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...

America

I know you do, but the English way.....

Ah screw it, I don't care anymore, spell it however you want. I have had this discussion far too many times lol.
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board
#19WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/18/2013 5:55:59 AM
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
J28Shammgod posted...
anand_ak89 posted...

America

Haha saw the comment, wanted to quote and say those Americans misspell everything...It seems you guys beat me to the punch line.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#20J28Shammgod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:24:27 AM
I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but I'm an American and I also live in America so I'll just go ahead and spell it the way we were taught in school and the way the other 231 million native English speaking Americans spell it.

In any other country, you can spell it any way you choose. Here, we like to spell it honor.
---