Gravelord Sword

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Gravelord Sword

User Info: J28Shammgod

J28Shammgod
3 years ago#1
I kind of like it. I always stayed away from it for whatever reason but I use it with my Gravelord. I've noticed the moveset is a little odd but the unlocked, jumping R2 dead angles nicely and the running 2 handed R1 hits hard unlocked as well.

What are your opinions of this weapon?
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.

User Info: Necro_Fear89

Necro_Fear89
3 years ago#2
I really like it, if you fast roll and RB its pretty good, but just like the Murakumo it is extremely predictable and super easy to parry.
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."

User Info: yraelo

yraelo
3 years ago#3
Some people I've fought are really good with it, I am not. Also when fighting most people that use it, my 2h estoc will just poke to death and sometimes I won't get a scratch. I find that this strategy does not work as well against a mura cause of its length.
Basically I don't think it's that great, I think it's decent...
gt: go828

User Info: giantsirslayer

giantsirslayer
3 years ago#4
To easy to parry for me ...
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer

User Info: IRON-SWAN

IRON-SWAN
3 years ago#5
I like it , the e/e scaling makes it not worth investing in strength or dex more than its base requirements, freeing up a ton of points . My gravelord uses it and fast rolls in catarina helm/artorias armour/javels gauntlets and leggings because I had a ton of points to drop in end . The toxic build up is good also , never hurts to carry some poo to help it build up either . That gets prople panicked and they'll either screw up by being too agressive. Or try to cure it giving you free damage
"One's demise is always one's own making"
GT: IRON SWAN666
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Gravelord Sword

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived