Gravelord Sword

#1J28ShammgodPosted 2/18/2013 7:27:23 AM
I kind of like it. I always stayed away from it for whatever reason but I use it with my Gravelord. I've noticed the moveset is a little odd but the unlocked, jumping R2 dead angles nicely and the running 2 handed R1 hits hard unlocked as well.

What are your opinions of this weapon?
---
Mission: The destruction of any and all Chinese Communists.
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 2/18/2013 7:38:50 AM
I really like it, if you fast roll and RB its pretty good, but just like the Murakumo it is extremely predictable and super easy to parry.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3yraeloPosted 2/18/2013 7:44:48 AM
Some people I've fought are really good with it, I am not. Also when fighting most people that use it, my 2h estoc will just poke to death and sometimes I won't get a scratch. I find that this strategy does not work as well against a mura cause of its length.
Basically I don't think it's that great, I think it's decent...
---
gt: go828
#4giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 7:50:37 AM
To easy to parry for me ...
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#5IRON-SWANPosted 2/18/2013 9:27:41 AM
I like it , the e/e scaling makes it not worth investing in strength or dex more than its base requirements, freeing up a ton of points . My gravelord uses it and fast rolls in catarina helm/artorias armour/javels gauntlets and leggings because I had a ton of points to drop in end . The toxic build up is good also , never hurts to carry some poo to help it build up either . That gets prople panicked and they'll either screw up by being too agressive. Or try to cure it giving you free damage
---
"One's demise is always one's own making"
GT: IRON SWAN666