You May Think Women Don't Like Dark Souls....

#1moodyjm2Posted 2/18/2013 7:45:03 AM
Until you actually sit down and show them your skills...

2/2 enjoyed the entertainment....just don't talk about it beforehand :P
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#2giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 7:48:31 AM
I've made several friends that are girls from dark souls lol..I caught my wife playing DS onetime ..
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#3moodyjm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:49:43 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
I've made several friends that are girls from dark souls lol..I caught my wife playing DS onetime ..

hahaha that's hilarious. What did she say?
---
#4yraeloPosted 2/18/2013 7:51:22 AM
Really? Hell I don't even like 'watching' video games. i know some girls do but i don't know any girl that likes video games...maybe they were being nice cause they like you or something!? :)
---
gt: go828
#5Necro_Fear89Posted 2/18/2013 7:51:44 AM
I just tell girls I got platinum trophy in Demon's Souls and beat the 4 Kings with the Sword Hilt at level 1 and they all swoon over me.

I'm just kidding I'm always gonna be forever alone ;____;
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#6giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 7:54:14 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...

She was fighting Gwyn when I walked in she said I see now why you play it all the time lol...my wife and I have been gamers for twenty years some years she doesn't game much anymore but she still has her fighting games
---
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#7giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 7:54:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 2/18/2013 8:04:12 AM
giantsirslayer posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...

She was fighting Gwyn when I walked in she said I see now why you play it all the time lol...my wife and I have been gamers for twenty years some years she doesn't game much anymore but she still has her fighting games

I'm a lil jealous lol! they closest I got to gaming was

1) mario kart wii
2)she came over while my friend was over for a few days, she was like you guys can play black ops 2 if you want. aka...you can, but i'm gunna hold it against you later.
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#9giantsirslayerPosted 2/18/2013 8:08:39 AM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...

I'm a lil jealous lol! they closest I got to gaming was

1) mario kart wii
2)she came over while my friend was over for a few days, she was like you guys can play black ops 2 if you want. aka...you can, but i'm gunna hold it against you later.
don't get me wrong she will get on me in a sec if I'm playing to much lol ....so that's when I hand the controller to my son and let him play lol
---
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#10moodyjm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:09:31 AM
I've found they key is to "play" with them later haha
---