You May Think Women Don't Like Dark Souls....

#11RaptorkittyPosted 2/18/2013 9:30:21 AM
WH1TE_N1GHT13 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
giantsirslayer posted...
I've made several friends that are girls from dark souls lol..I caught my wife playing DS onetime ..

hahaha that's hilarious. What did she say?

She was fighting Gwyn when I walked in she said I see now why you play it all the time lol...my wife and I have been gamers for twenty years some years she doesn't game much anymore but she still has her fighting games

I'm a lil jealous lol! they closest I got to gaming was

1) mario kart wii
2)she came over while my friend was over for a few days, she was like you guys can play black ops 2 if you want. aka...you can, but i'm gunna hold it against you later.

One of my exes let me borrow her 360 when my dad's got the red ring. (Before I got my own.)
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Infamous, Castlevania:LoS
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#12NoLMTPosted 2/18/2013 10:26:49 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
I've found they key is to "play" with them later haha

I prefer the reverse of this, gives me more time to game or do whatever while she sleeps
---
Official TITANITE CATCH POLE of the Dark Souls board.
#13MenuWarsPosted 2/18/2013 10:40:40 AM
NoLMT posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
I've found they key is to "play" with them later haha

I prefer the reverse of this, gives me more time to game or do whatever while she sleeps

This.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#14Dex_PyromaniacPosted 2/18/2013 11:23:30 AM
Tekken is the best video game for gettin laid, bring em over to your house after a long night, beat the s*** out of them in tekken and then give em a consolation f***

Worked 2/3 times every single time
---
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac | Steam - dex_pyromaniac | SFxT mains: Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Juri, Akuma
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#15AngryOldFeralPosted 2/21/2013 8:21:51 PM
My girlfriend plays Dark Souls. She isn't half-bad, either... but she does turtle her ass off.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#16WildRideBrandPosted 2/21/2013 9:19:57 PM
My wife out of the blue texted me and was like I finally beat the first dude with the hammer (Asylum Demon). She had been secretly playing lol
---
GT: WildRideBrand
Official Chaos Great Scythe of the Dark Souls message board