Kill a high level?

#1DuelerxpPosted 2/20/2013 5:41:02 PM
Would any one let me kill their high level character for souls? I stopped all my characters around 110 and would like to get one to a high level as well
---
GT=King GhostTank
#2TonberryPunchPosted 2/20/2013 5:53:59 PM
Just go to the forest or township and either recruit help to pvp or put your white sign down to assist.

I made 500K souls in like 20 minutes in the forest around that level range.
#3CStickPosted 2/20/2013 5:55:37 PM
or save edit real quick.

Give yourself like 99 boss souls and use them.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#4Krauser86Posted 2/20/2013 5:58:10 PM(edited)
Are you going to be hosting on the high level? Because if you're going into the 300-400s and past, don't expect to be doing a lot of invasions.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#5Duelerxp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:06:08 PM
I can't edit a save because i don't have a USB. Not really i want a high level mostly just so me and my friend can get other characters to a level we want. Also i usually cant get more then 1 person to invade my world at a time quick enough to do that
---
GT=King GhostTank
#6RPGNinja123Posted 2/21/2013 12:30:29 AM
Duelerxp posted...
I can't edit a save because i don't have a USB. Not really i want a high level mostly just so me and my friend can get other characters to a level we want. Also i usually cant get more then 1 person to invade my world at a time quick enough to do that

I drop you some souls later in the day on my mule
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#7Duelerxp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:21:10 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Duelerxp posted...

I drop you some souls later in the day on my mule

Alright thanks, message gamer tag?
---
GT=King GhostTank