Spades exposed as spoiled brat. Video inside.

#1Fisto_Posted 2/26/2013 7:44:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tluq2Sy4n3g
---
Please assume the position.
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 2/26/2013 7:51:44 AM
One thing my father taught me when I was very young, NEVER disrespect my mother, if she is a good mother she deserves your respect and love. Some kids just need a good ass whipping to put them in their place.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#3Dante729Posted 2/26/2013 7:52:21 AM
That was great.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#4Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:55:03 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
One thing my father taught me when I was very young, NEVER disrespect my mother, if she is a good mother she deserves your respect and love. Some kids just need a good ass whipping to put them in their place.

It's funny because this person is somewhat known and respected by the community, yet is allowed to behave like this. All the hippy liberal Dark Souls players will probably cry for people to forgive him, which will probably happen.
---
#5Necro_Fear89Posted 2/26/2013 7:59:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6anand_ak89Posted 2/26/2013 8:06:11 AM
Who is spades? Why would anyone care if he is a spoiled brat? There are plenty of spoiled brats out there..... Visit cod to find out.
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board
#7Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:07:19 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Fisto_ posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

It's funny because this person is somewhat known and respected by the community, yet is allowed to behave like this. All the hippy liberal Dark Souls players will probably cry for people to forgive him, which will probably happen.

I'm not condemning the guy, we all make mistakes specially when upset, this is the first time I've heard of him even, I'm just saying that if you're still loving under your parent's roof and they're looking after you still. No matter how old you are or they may be, you need to respect them, if you or anyone else were blessed with good parents then there is no reason to disrespect them. Calling your mom a b**ch cause you got killed in a video game is childish and immature, under her own roof even.

That just adds to how little I respect him, in which previously before he blocked me because he didn't like what I said about him being rude and snotty.
---
#8moodyjm2Posted 2/26/2013 8:12:27 AM
Who the **** is Spades?!

If hear "Pro" and "Dark Souls" in the same sentence, I may face palm my hand through my head.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#9Fisto_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 8:14:16 AM
moodyjm2 posted...
Who the **** is Spades?!

If hear "Pro" and "Dark Souls" in the same sentence, I may face palm my hand through my head.

He's a "pro" MLG elite Dark Souls player.

Actually, he's a spoiled brat (as proved by this video) who likes to be an ass to anyone who isn't in the "big club".
---
#10moodyjm2Posted 2/26/2013 8:16:09 AM
Fisto_ posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
Who the **** is Spades?!

He's a "pro" MLG elite Dark Souls player.

Actually, he's a spoiled brat (as proved by this video) who likes to be an ass to anyone who isn't in the "big club".

That was hard to listen to...kids like him need a good *** whooping.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board