Magic +10 or Enchanted +5

#1SidrellyPosted 3/10/2013 4:23:30 AM
So im making a dex/int build and im trying to decide which is better for an uchigatana. Im capping my int off at 32 since thats all the requirements i need for the crystal catalyst and crystal magic weapon
#2kingnahum17Posted 3/10/2013 4:36:35 AM
It's really personal preference. Enchanted usually scales better, but I'm pretty sure the Uchi fully upgraded in either path scales S with Int.

Enchated path does more magic damage, and Magic does more physical. Take your pick. I usually pick Enchanted Uchi but thats just me. Plus ultimately, You can get a fully upgraded enchanted weapon far earlier in the game than you could a fully upgraded magic.

The item you need to get +6-10 magic is near the end of the game, unless ou make an incredibly stupid suicide run to get it. BTW it's incredibly stupid to try if your new or not an amazing player, if I didn't mention it already.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17
#3anand_ak89Posted 3/10/2013 4:46:27 AM
Sidrelly posted...
So im making a dex/int build and im trying to decide which is better for an uchigatana. Im capping my int off at 32 since thats all the requirements i need for the crystal catalyst and crystal magic weapon

Niether. You can't use crystal magic weapon on elemental weapons i.e. fire, chaos, lightning, divine, occult, magic and enchanted. So use a +15 Dex weapon with 40 dex.
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board
#4Sidrelly(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:48:25 AM
anand_ak89 posted...
Sidrelly posted...

Niether. You can't use crystal magic weapon on elemental weapons i.e. fire, chaos, lightning, divine, occult, magic and enchanted. So use a +15 Dex weapon with 40 dex.

I know that. Im making another weapon to +15 to enchant. i just want a weapon that i can carry around that i dont have to constantly enchant.
#5anand_ak89Posted 3/10/2013 4:57:33 AM
Sidrelly posted...
anand_ak89 posted...
Sidrelly posted...

I know that. Im making another weapon to +15 to enchant. i just want a weapon that i can carry around that i dont have to constantly enchant.

If you have high dex your normal weapon will normally out damage magic/enchanted weapons anyway. +15 do pure physical damage but magic weapons do split damage.
---
Absolute zero is cool
Official Dragonslayer Spear of the Dark Souls message board