Need a little help from my Fashion Souls/FGC aficionados

#1TheDarkone21Posted 3/14/2013 12:21:52 PM
Ok I've been bored at work and was thinking of new builds to make.Then out of nowhere I just had a strong urge to make an Ivy Valentine build. Since I'm at work and on my phone I can't really do the armor research that I'd like.

It's there anyone than can give me a close armor match to this pic:

http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/s/soul-calibur/ivy-valentine-1.jpg

I'm certain to use the longsword and notched whip as my means of attack but haven't decided on whether or not to make a low(~SL50) or high level build.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)
---
I'm on the phone!
#2ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 3/14/2013 12:57:49 PM
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms. Almost like you need favor and protection mixed with cleric sleeve and that yellow cape in the middle ... I can't figure anything will give you the proper top. And lingerie need to be in dks2 now lol
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#3augerrya3Posted 3/14/2013 1:49:10 PM
See if logans boots work since they look like a underwear.
That or maybe the balder leggins since they show a lot of leg

For top try either undead armour (shows a lot of skin and kind of looks like a bra at a certan angle) which if you put titanite into is not a bad light armour

Can't think of anything else that's very ivy like, but the weapons you chose fit very well. Maybe bo with a small sheild like the buckler or target
#4mdjugglerPosted 3/14/2013 2:19:15 PM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
Almost like you need favor and protection mixed with cleric sleeve and that yellow cape in the middle ... I can't figure anything will give you the proper top.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Dye
#5TheDarkone21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:00:16 PM
Sorcerer's boots are the laced ones right? That may work but Logan's diaper is definitely out. Ivy wouldn't be caught dead in that.

I like the idea of the ripped undead armor and I was considering balder leggings but couldn't remember what they looked like exactly. Does Xanathos armor show any breast?

Also, Ivy doesn't use shields and I never do so I'm good in that department.

If only there were dyes in this game V_V
---
I'm on the phone!
#6NarzodPosted 3/14/2013 3:15:38 PM
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms.

The Elite Knight Gauntlets are two different colors.
---
GT IllicitCypress
#7TheDarkone21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:03:32 PM
Narzod posted...
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms.

The Elite Knight Gauntlets are two different colors.

Really? What are the colors?
---
I'm on the phone!
#8augerrya3Posted 3/14/2013 8:45:34 PM
Make a new topic when she is ready so we can see if this works out
#9TheDarkone21(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:12:44 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to make one of her alt costumes. Nothing I can find even comes close to her 1P lingerie outfit.
---
I'm on the phone!