Need a little help from my Fashion Souls/FGC aficionados

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need a little help from my Fashion Souls/FGC aficionados

User Info: TheDarkone21

TheDarkone21
3 years ago#1
Ok I've been bored at work and was thinking of new builds to make.Then out of nowhere I just had a strong urge to make an Ivy Valentine build. Since I'm at work and on my phone I can't really do the armor research that I'd like.

It's there anyone than can give me a close armor match to this pic:

http://gameswalls.com/wallpapers/s/soul-calibur/ivy-valentine-1.jpg

I'm certain to use the longsword and notched whip as my means of attack but haven't decided on whether or not to make a low(~SL50) or high level build.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)
I'm on the phone!

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#2
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms. Almost like you need favor and protection mixed with cleric sleeve and that yellow cape in the middle ... I can't figure anything will give you the proper top. And lingerie need to be in dks2 now lol
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

User Info: augerrya3

augerrya3
3 years ago#3
See if logans boots work since they look like a underwear.
That or maybe the balder leggins since they show a lot of leg

For top try either undead armour (shows a lot of skin and kind of looks like a bra at a certan angle) which if you put titanite into is not a bad light armour

Can't think of anything else that's very ivy like, but the weapons you chose fit very well. Maybe bo with a small sheild like the buckler or target

User Info: mdjuggler

mdjuggler
3 years ago#4
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
Almost like you need favor and protection mixed with cleric sleeve and that yellow cape in the middle ... I can't figure anything will give you the proper top.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Dye

TheDarkone21
3 years ago#5
Sorcerer's boots are the laced ones right? That may work but Logan's diaper is definitely out. Ivy wouldn't be caught dead in that.

I like the idea of the ripped undead armor and I was considering balder leggings but couldn't remember what they looked like exactly. Does Xanathos armor show any breast?

Also, Ivy doesn't use shields and I never do so I'm good in that department.

If only there were dyes in this game V_V
I'm on the phone!

User Info: Narzod

Narzod
3 years ago#6
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms.

The Elite Knight Gauntlets are two different colors.
GT IllicitCypress

TheDarkone21
3 years ago#7
Narzod posted...
Well sorcerer boots to start? Notched whip I guess. Hardest thin is the two colored arms.

The Elite Knight Gauntlets are two different colors.

Really? What are the colors?
I'm on the phone!

User Info: augerrya3

augerrya3
3 years ago#8
Make a new topic when she is ready so we can see if this works out

TheDarkone21
3 years ago#9
Looks like I'm going to have to make one of her alt costumes. Nothing I can find even comes close to her 1P lingerie outfit.
I'm on the phone!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need a little help from my Fashion Souls/FGC aficionados

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived