Been trying to get into PvP for over an hour now

#1Gold25onePosted 3/14/2013 7:56:27 PM(edited)
Using Blue eye orb i have only been able to invade one person he he was dying literally when i was fading in (the first thing i saw was me getting the reprisal) all the other ones say "invasion failed" i have the DLC area after artorias (forgot the name) new anor londo and forest. any suggestions?
---
This isn't some Video Game, this is DARK SOULS. - Souldepriver
#2TheDarkone21Posted 3/14/2013 8:02:05 PM(edited)
Yeah bud, your best bet is to trade that blue eye for a red one. I hate to say it but the Darkmoon covenant is one of the worse. But if you insist, your best areas would be The burg, forest, Anor Londo, the township, and the Kiln.

Oh and having an open NAT helps immensely.
---
I'm on the phone!
#3Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:01:37 PM
I have another character that has the red eye i made this one for darkmoon.
---
#4MaydePosted 3/14/2013 8:02:44 PM
Cracked red eye orbs
---
GT: imaydei
#5Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:32:51 PM
:( oh well no darkmoon for me
---
#6the_curatorPosted 3/14/2013 9:07:34 PM
Darkmoon the burg, forest or the township. This should be fine for getting some invasions. I wouldnt say darkmoon blade is the worst covenant but you get less invasions. Maybe get someone to donate you some cracked red eye orbs and you can use them when the blue eye orb isnt giving you any good invasion rates
---
Yes, miracles I presume? GT- thecurator88
#7Gold25one(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:09:40 PM
Ok thanks for the tips! :)
---
#8hak145Posted 3/14/2013 10:41:57 PM
TheDarkone21 posted...
Yeah bud, your best bet is to trade that blue eye for a red one. I hate to say it but the Darkmoon covenant is one of the worse. But if you insist, your best areas would be The burg, forest, Anor Londo, the township, and the Kiln.

umm i dont know about you but i have been having a dam fine time invading as a darkmoon. Dont know what you're playing but its not this game....
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#9TheDarkone21Posted 3/14/2013 10:56:37 PM
hak145 posted...
TheDarkone21 posted...

umm i dont know about you but i have been having a dam fine time invading as a darkmoon. Dont know what you're playing but its not this game....

Don't know what you're talking about but Darkmoons have the highest failed invasion rate. Better get you some of that red stuff like a real invader.
---
I'm on the phone!