Pharis fell off the cliff.

#1AllDay524Posted 4/15/2013 5:28:57 PM
Please tell me there's still a chance to get her bow.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#2ZamussPosted 4/15/2013 5:31:05 PM
If she just did this, quit and reload the loot should appear on the spot where she spawns, however if you have already got more than 1 loading screen I think it will dissapear
---
Xboxlive GT: xZamusx
#3Deathx113Posted 4/15/2013 5:31:09 PM
Life isn't phar man, life isn't phar.

But seriously I have no idea. >_<
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#4AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 5:35:49 PM
Praise the Sun it worked! Thanks.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#5darktonberryPosted 4/16/2013 9:36:52 AM
Even if it did disappear you should still being able to collect the drops in the chest behind Frampt. Thats what that chest is for after all.
#6NarzodPosted 4/16/2013 9:41:57 AM
darktonberry posted...
Even if it did disappear you should still being able to collect the drops in the chest behind Frampt. Thats what that chest is for after all.

That chest is for covenant and plot-required items. Unique items like Pharis' stuff and the DWGR will usually reappear at the spawn point of the NPC who drops them (not including black phantom NPC drops -- if you kick Leeroy off the ledge, kiss your Grant goodbye), but not in Frampt's chest.
---
XBL IllicitCypress | PSN NefariousYew
#7PhaerusDkSPosted 4/16/2013 7:21:42 PM
I am still here, alive and well O.o

heh heh heh heh...see what I did there?! :P