Dark Souls II Mirror Knight boss fight video.

#1Necro_Fear89Posted 7/18/2013 10:52:15 PM
Props to SteamyPunkSouls over at the Dark Souls II PS3 board for getting the footage, it's on his channel on YouTube.

Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmf0hxr9R28

Keep in mind this is recorded on the spot, with a camcorder it seems so not the best quality but still great.
---
You shall obtain the Demon Soul...and a power that is beyond human imagination..
The Maiden in Black's Blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
#2Krauser86Posted 7/19/2013 12:44:22 AM
So the Mirror Knight boss is basically another O&S, except the 2nd fighter can be a human player?

Oh boy. lol
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#3angelogloriosoPosted 7/19/2013 2:37:15 AM
I enjoyed it! :)
---
Never meaning no harm.
GT babytears247
#4SinisterBladePosted 7/19/2013 3:44:56 AM
Krauser86 posted...
So the Mirror Knight boss is basically another O&S, except the 2nd fighter can be a human player?

Oh boy. lol

Well considering it first appeared in the trailer, during the "again and again" part, seems appropriate. Lol they want you to die a lot. xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#5Treble256Posted 7/19/2013 3:54:55 AM
Idk.. it looks a bit disappointing difficulty wise. He seems to kind of fight like a less-mobile Giant Knight from Anor Londo. Slow movement, slow attacks that look very easy to punish, plus a whole coliseum to move around in. Even with the knight summon, it seems like for an agile character, he'd be a bit of a pushover. I love the idea, but hopefully this is an early boss in the game.
#6SinisterBladePosted 7/19/2013 3:58:37 AM
Treble256 posted...
Idk.. it looks a bit disappointing difficulty wise. He seems to kind of fight like a less-mobile Giant Knight from Anor Londo. Slow movement, slow attacks that look very easy to punish, plus a whole coliseum to move around in. Even with the knight summon, it seems like for an agile character, he'd be a bit of a pushover. I love the idea, but hopefully this is an early boss in the game.

I see your point. Though DWG will be gone and mobility in general is being overhauled I thought right? Cant wait to see how that plays out.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7giantsirslayerPosted 7/19/2013 5:07:35 AM
The first thing i thought of when i heard about this, when modders finally break into ds2 this is where they gonna be first
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#8Rord64Posted 7/19/2013 6:08:25 AM
It honestly doesn't look all that hard. The Mirror Knight himself looks like a more advanced Black Knight in its fighting style. I can see some issues arising in the enemy player in the fight thing (overleveled twinks waiting to one hit you) But it looks like a tense fight otherwise.
---
Dark Souls videos & more
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rord64
#9BrokenMessiahPosted 7/19/2013 6:49:33 AM
Yeah I think the boss is more or less just there, and the actual challenge would come from the invaders.
---
Dragon Ball Z can't even compare to Yu Yu Hakusho
#10GuitarshredderzPosted 7/19/2013 6:50:07 AM
Yes i will be one of those overleveled twinks invading the battle. I love this idea for a boss fight. Im sure there has to be a timer for u to be in their world. Otherwise thatd just be plain evil....then again this is dark souls.
---
Gt: GuitarShredderz