PVP Guy called Indictmentt aka hacker.

#1DahpiePosted 8/2/2013 7:23:01 PM
Anyone know this guy? I invaded someone in the forest and he was a blue phantom with inf health and karmatic justice explosion. I messaged him on him being a hacker, he called my an ****ing tool if I knew who he was. Says the reason why he was doing it was because the others had ?ProtectorName? havel gear, and that they were the worse people on the game (Hypocritical I know).
He then said how he had helped tons of people with save edited upgrade items and that he wanted rage mail from modders.

Is this guy famous in PVP? Anyone know who he is?
---
Known dark souls PVP hackers.
Bhadasspop, Chaosgod15, BOSS DeathNinja.
#2Dahpie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 7:56:13 PM
Bump.
---
Bhadasspop, Chaosgod15, BOSS DeathNinja, B EV1L 1983, Indictmentt.
#3meestermjPosted 8/2/2013 8:17:08 PM
You know that if you hit someone with Karmic Justice on they don't take damage. It gets reflected back to you.
How do you know he had infinite health?
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#4mattat01Posted 8/2/2013 8:22:17 PM
meestermj posted...
You know that if you hit someone with Karmic Justice on they don't take damage. It gets reflected back to you.

they still take damage with karmic justice on and the damage isnt reflected back. once you get take enough hits is a short time it releases a force wave (like wog) that does damage equal to the magic adjust on the weapon in right hand.
---
GT: mattat01
#5meestermjPosted 8/2/2013 8:26:38 PM
mattat01 posted...
meestermj posted...

they still take damage with karmic justice on and the damage isnt reflected back. once you get take enough hits is a short time it releases a force wave (like wog) that does damage equal to the magic adjust on the weapon in right hand.

Ah. I stand corrected. But I've seen quite a few PvP videos where someone using KJ got backstabbed, and the damage simply got reflected. With the attacker taking 700-900 damage.
---
pokemon White FC: 2022 0983 2469
#6mattat01Posted 8/2/2013 8:31:24 PM
meestermj posted...
mattat01 posted...
meestermj posted...

Ah. I stand corrected. But I've seen quite a few PvP videos where someone using KJ got backstabbed, and the damage simply got reflected. With the attacker taking 700-900 damage.

its probably just the karmic justice has meet the level it needs to to go off. you can clearing tell the difference between the modded one and the legit. the modded one the caster raises the hand like if the were casting a spell like soul arrow and then the explosion happens.
---
GT: mattat01
#7Dahpie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 8:40:00 PM
meestermj posted...

Dude invaded as a blue phantom and had no life bar. And wasnt taking damage from the gankers.
---
#8Social_SinPosted 8/2/2013 8:48:41 PM
Lol anybody who uses the "Do you know I am" type of response is a joke in so many ways, especially when it comes to video games.
---
Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...
Hoping to one day see Jade Empire 2 and Nier 2
#9Dahpie(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 9:00:09 PM
Social_Sin posted...
Lol anybody who uses the "Do you know I am" type of response is a joke in so many ways, especially when it comes to video games.

He says it because he has helped the community with save edited upgrade items. The stupidity in his messages are amazing for example.

"You heard it right here, everyone! Unless you agree with *GT* , YOU'RE WRONG. Im sorry, that's how you're coming off as. First impressions are a b***h."

Sorry if hacking is wrong buddy. Keep denying it.

"And the "Majority" of the dark souls community was perfectly fine with it. They agreed with me. As long as I dont use it to gain an unair adantage oer legit players, it's perfectly fine. Im benefitting the entire community"

Doesn't matter considering he is a hypocrite. He even admits it. Despite that though, he is wrong and stupid, And thinks hacking is okay as long as you can wave your good graces to everyone to void wrong doing.
---
#10Krauser86Posted 8/3/2013 1:24:51 PM(edited)
Lemme guess, he's a twitch noob?

If he's cheating... he's cheating. The fact that he thinks being "known" on twitch in Dark Souls streams allows to cheat shows just how dumb he is. That's the problem with a lot of the bellends on twitch... they think they're the law of the game.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!