how do i cut off seaths tail?!?

#1TrueSephir0thPosted 8/16/2013 1:35:43 AM
one of the few weapons i need for Knights Honor achievement and its the last tail-cut weapon i need, had no problems with all the others but this one just isnt coming off...

ive been using a +15 uchi, +5 dragonslayer spear, +14 great scythe, and wrath of the gods...the youtube video showed a guy doing it with combustion, guess ill try that next...

was this difficult for anyone else? any tips...?
---
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
#2anti_coy009Posted 8/16/2013 1:44:12 AM
Hit kinda close to the end.
---
GT: CDU009
#3someclown911Posted 8/16/2013 1:47:01 AM
It can be a b****. Maybe go upgrade your stamina a bit then go back so you can get another hit or two in before he gets unstunned

You can still cut it while he isn't stunned, but the bastard seemingly intentionally makes it hard. And like the other dude said, cut the tip where the crystals stop
#4Devon32Posted 8/16/2013 1:49:09 AM
Very annoying to cut off need good timing on breaking crystal so he's stunned and getting good tries at the tip of his tail so it cuts off are the best tips. Even then it can be a real pain. Cutting the tail is harder then actually killing him, heh.
#5TrueSephir0th(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 1:59:54 AM
HUUZAH!
got it
i needed to be hitting closer to the tip
---
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
#6XcavvvPosted 8/16/2013 2:02:48 AM
Its really very simple. Run over to the crystal to aggro him that way. When he moves his head to start his attack, begin sprinting to your left. His attack will break the crystal and stun him. Get to the tip of his tail and cast 2-3 great combustion(based on level of pyrohand and playthrough variables). Easy peasy lemon squeazy.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
#7Cryptochid5000Posted 8/16/2013 9:02:12 AM
Firestorm/Fire Tempest spells can be pretty useful if you have em.
---
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum