Save Editor.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Save Editor.
3 years ago#1
How many people there are on this Board that use it?

Respectfully asking, D3x1 .
o_o
3 years ago#2
Used to. Decided they cause too many glitches for my liking. Now I just play the normal way. My advice? Don't waste your time with them.
3 years ago#3
D3x1 posted...
How many people there are on this Board that use it?

Respectfully asking, D3x1 .

Lot of my friends do it but they get there builds from mugenmonkey, to make sure it falls into the params of builds. Plus they can hook me up too.
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
3 years ago#4
I do and don't have any problems...as for making builds I just give myself souls, and wn/pn items are not to hit my inventory therefor its always a legit build. Minus the bonus visuals I can tweak. Lol
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
3 years ago#5
K

Only reason i would use Save Editor would be to make a build , too, To get playing immediatly than wasting countless hours on leveling up etc.

But turns out my combuter is just way too awesome for this program , so i think ill leave the idea.. >_<"

Of course i could just ask for someone to get me couple things , but last time i had a friend like that he Removed&Blocked&Avoided me because i was curious why he changes Gamertag so often :/
o_o
3 years ago#6
I do and I reccomend others do as well for pvp purposes.
Passing out dem huggy and kissies
3 years ago#7
gankers
gt: domesplitter13
3 years ago#8
Save editor is one of the reason I dont pvp anymore.
XBL GT: Zombe01, The Honorable, The Honorabie
3 years ago#9
I've used the save editor to meet a FC deadline before but to be honest I find starting my build from scratch much more fun anyway. I've gotten to the point where I can run through the entire game very quickly whilst obtaining the items I want for the build I enjoy the occasional co-op and being underleveled, under geared etc. Often, by the time I hit PvP I have my weapon ready and only some scrap armor pieces that I haven't bothered to farm chunks for making me less effective compared to some but I don't really mind.

I also find that running the build from scratch forces me to play it and get a better understanding of the weapons/tactics I want to use. A lot of stuff works well in theory but less so in practice. Mean while, somethings end up working far better than expected.
"If they take something precious from me,
I take something precious from them."
3 years ago#10
I use it to quickly make a build, and to wear 2 pieces of chest armour (one is purely aesthetic)
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Save Editor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived