Save Editor.

#1D3x1Posted 8/17/2013 3:07:44 AM
How many people there are on this Board that use it?

Respectfully asking, D3x1 .
---
o_o
#2PurlinnWarclubPosted 8/17/2013 3:43:33 AM
Used to. Decided they cause too many glitches for my liking. Now I just play the normal way. My advice? Don't waste your time with them.
#3giantsirslayerPosted 8/17/2013 4:16:33 AM
D3x1 posted...
How many people there are on this Board that use it?

Respectfully asking, D3x1 .

Lot of my friends do it but they get there builds from mugenmonkey, to make sure it falls into the params of builds. Plus they can hook me up too.
---
Official greatsword user of gamefaqs board
Xbox gt giantsir slayer
#4WH1TE_N1GHT13Posted 8/17/2013 6:18:42 AM
I do and don't have any problems...as for making builds I just give myself souls, and wn/pn items are not to hit my inventory therefor its always a legit build. Minus the bonus visuals I can tweak. Lol
---
XBL GT: WH1TE N1GHT13
The Bastard Sword of GameFAQS
#5D3x1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 7:05:38 AM
K

Only reason i would use Save Editor would be to make a build , too, To get playing immediatly than wasting countless hours on leveling up etc.

But turns out my combuter is just way too awesome for this program , so i think ill leave the idea.. >_<"

Of course i could just ask for someone to get me couple things , but last time i had a friend like that he Removed&Blocked&Avoided me because i was curious why he changes Gamertag so often :/
---
o_o
#6BrokenMessiahPosted 8/17/2013 8:36:58 AM
I do and I reccomend others do as well for pvp purposes.
---
Passing out dem huggy and kissies
#7domesplitter13Posted 8/17/2013 8:39:09 AM
gankers
---
gt: domesplitter13
#8TheHonorabIePosted 8/17/2013 8:44:57 AM
Save editor is one of the reason I dont pvp anymore.
---
XBL GT: Zombe01, The Honorable, The Honorabie
#9Art Of DrowningPosted 8/17/2013 8:54:49 AM
I've used the save editor to meet a FC deadline before but to be honest I find starting my build from scratch much more fun anyway. I've gotten to the point where I can run through the entire game very quickly whilst obtaining the items I want for the build I enjoy the occasional co-op and being underleveled, under geared etc. Often, by the time I hit PvP I have my weapon ready and only some scrap armor pieces that I haven't bothered to farm chunks for making me less effective compared to some but I don't really mind.

I also find that running the build from scratch forces me to play it and get a better understanding of the weapons/tactics I want to use. A lot of stuff works well in theory but less so in practice. Mean while, somethings end up working far better than expected.
---
"If they take something precious from me,
I take something precious from them."
#10HiimCyrusPosted 8/17/2013 9:04:38 AM
I use it to quickly make a build, and to wear 2 pieces of chest armour (one is purely aesthetic)
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.