LOL killed the iron golem by...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. LOL killed the iron golem by...

User Info: TrueSephir0th

TrueSephir0th
3 years ago#1
knocking him off the ledge! didnt know you could do that. i was beating his ass with a +15 uchi with sunlight blade and he stumbled back a few steps then got real close and was teetering on the edge before tumbling like a gold medal winning gymnast down the side. it was hilarious!

the end
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!

User Info: 7Nitro7Blazer7

7Nitro7Blazer7
3 years ago#2
Sometimes, he'll even jump off the edge on his own. Also, Tarkus can solo him. Though this is more due to the fact that Tarkus is a badass.
I'm a real Porcupine and I have sharp Quills!
The Infamous Cap'n Ennbeard!

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#3
Lol yeah I did that before too.

Worst time was my second boss co op ever. Ran right up to him and he knocked me off before I even hit him. Guess he got me back.
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

User Info: andy12handy

andy12handy
3 years ago#4
It's one of the things you have to do if you're speedrunning rtsr bkh.
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

User Info: staycool7989

staycool7989
3 years ago#5
7Nitro7Blazer7 posted...
Sometimes, he'll even jump off the edge on his own. Also, Tarkus can solo him. Though this is more due to the fact that Tarkus is a badass.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris

User Info: TheDarkone21

TheDarkone21
3 years ago#6
It always amuses me when people get so excited tofind out they can knock the Iron Golem over the edge considering that's how I killed him the first time.

He had done it to me so many times I figured that's how I was supposed to kill him. Why else would there not be an edge to the arena?
Shh! I'm on the phone!
GT:IwuzPh34rless
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. LOL killed the iron golem by...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived