LOL killed the iron golem by...

#1TrueSephir0thPosted 8/18/2013 1:38:10 AM
knocking him off the ledge! didnt know you could do that. i was beating his ass with a +15 uchi with sunlight blade and he stumbled back a few steps then got real close and was teetering on the edge before tumbling like a gold medal winning gymnast down the side. it was hilarious!

the end
---
GT- Flying Abstract
i boost achievements, hit me up!
#27Nitro7Blazer7Posted 8/18/2013 2:12:19 AM
Sometimes, he'll even jump off the edge on his own. Also, Tarkus can solo him. Though this is more due to the fact that Tarkus is a badass.
---
I'm a real Porcupine and I have sharp Quills!
The Infamous Cap'n Ennbeard!
#3ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 8/18/2013 4:36:46 AM
Lol yeah I did that before too.

Worst time was my second boss co op ever. Ran right up to him and he knocked me off before I even hit him. Guess he got me back.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#4andy12handyPosted 8/18/2013 6:07:15 AM
It's one of the things you have to do if you're speedrunning rtsr bkh.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#5staycool7989Posted 8/18/2013 11:15:55 AM
7Nitro7Blazer7 posted...
Sometimes, he'll even jump off the edge on his own. Also, Tarkus can solo him. Though this is more due to the fact that Tarkus is a badass.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#6TheDarkone21Posted 8/19/2013 10:54:27 AM
It always amuses me when people get so excited tofind out they can knock the Iron Golem over the edge considering that's how I killed him the first time.

He had done it to me so many times I figured that's how I was supposed to kill him. Why else would there not be an edge to the arena?
---
Shh! I'm on the phone!
GT:IwuzPh34rless