Low level griefers -_-

#1TheHonorabIePosted 8/19/2013 9:05:38 AM
You're ruining the game for me. Stop it. Can't even run through an area co-oping with my Iron Tarkus character without someone with gear and weapons that are clearly outclassed at their level invading me -_-. Going to dashboard from now on :D

That is all.
---
XBL GT: Zombe01, The Honorable, The Honorabie
#2Game Player05Posted 8/19/2013 9:06:40 AM
Are they blue or red? Darkmoon can invade infinitely down, so a 712 darkmoon can invade an SL 6 character.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#3TheHonorabIe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:08:57 AM
Red. There is no reason a blue would be invading me at 30. I have not sinned.
---
#4staycool7989Posted 8/19/2013 9:25:40 AM
Game Player05 posted...
Are they blue or red? Darkmoon can invade infinitely down, so a 712 darkmoon can invade an SL 6 character.

I didn't know that... I'm gunna keep pumping levels and join that covenant
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#5TheHonorabIe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:27:52 AM
This is what I got from the wiki:
The Blue Eye Orb uses two different formulae to find the highest and lowest levels of its range. It can invade other players within co-op range upwards, but it can invade downwards using x - (50 + 02.x), where x = the invader's level. This means a level 100 player can invade the levels of 30 through 120.

I don't think it is infinitely downwards.
---
#6beggargirlPosted 8/19/2013 9:29:22 AM
Game Player05 posted...

FYI I have a level 670 and I could get no darkmoon invades. You still want to be close to the level of the people you are invading to have a good chance, or else at most you will get someone who has tons of modded sin or is your level.
#7niquidsnakePosted 8/19/2013 10:30:12 AM
"Going to dashboard from now on :D"

Ironic. Maybe you should change your name.
---
Stay Gold
#8IRON-SWANPosted 8/19/2013 10:34:09 AM
Welcome to dark souls
---
"Shoot to thrill , play to kill"
Official OnionBro of Gamefaqs GT: IRON SWAN666
#9TheHonorabIe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 10:38:39 AM
niquidsnake posted...
"Going to dashboard from now on :D"

Ironic. Maybe you should change your name.

There is a difference between fighting those that clearly either save edited, or intentionally stayed lower level to grief new characters (while having much better gear) and actually fighting invading or summoning a player and fighting honorably. When I am level 15 getting invaded by someone who has dark bead or pursuers I do not find that to be honorable at all.

And to me dark souls isnt about pvp. I almost solely enjoy the pve aspect.
---
#10someclown911Posted 8/19/2013 11:27:38 AM(edited)
Low level griefers are pretty garbage. I'd imagine they only do it because they cant hang in the higher level game

It just doesn't have the same effect when I have six other characters that can destroy you