Low level griefers -_-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Low level griefers -_-

User Info: TheHonorabIe

TheHonorabIe
3 years ago#1
You're ruining the game for me. Stop it. Can't even run through an area co-oping with my Iron Tarkus character without someone with gear and weapons that are clearly outclassed at their level invading me -_-. Going to dashboard from now on :D

That is all.
XBL GT: Zombe01, The Honorable, The Honorabie

User Info: Game Player05

Game Player05
3 years ago#2
Are they blue or red? Darkmoon can invade infinitely down, so a 712 darkmoon can invade an SL 6 character.
Meh, new sig time.

TheHonorabIe
3 years ago#3
Red. There is no reason a blue would be invading me at 30. I have not sinned.

User Info: staycool7989

staycool7989
3 years ago#4
Game Player05 posted...
Are they blue or red? Darkmoon can invade infinitely down, so a 712 darkmoon can invade an SL 6 character.

I didn't know that... I'm gunna keep pumping levels and join that covenant
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris

TheHonorabIe
3 years ago#5
This is what I got from the wiki:
The Blue Eye Orb uses two different formulae to find the highest and lowest levels of its range. It can invade other players within co-op range upwards, but it can invade downwards using x - (50 + 02.x), where x = the invader's level. This means a level 100 player can invade the levels of 30 through 120.

I don't think it is infinitely downwards.

User Info: beggargirl

beggargirl
3 years ago#6
Game Player05 posted...

FYI I have a level 670 and I could get no darkmoon invades. You still want to be close to the level of the people you are invading to have a good chance, or else at most you will get someone who has tons of modded sin or is your level.

User Info: niquidsnake

niquidsnake
3 years ago#7
"Going to dashboard from now on :D"

Ironic. Maybe you should change your name.
Stay Gold

User Info: IRON-SWAN

IRON-SWAN
3 years ago#8
Welcome to dark souls
"Shoot to thrill , play to kill"
Official OnionBro of Gamefaqs GT: IRON SWAN666

TheHonorabIe
3 years ago#9
niquidsnake posted...
"Going to dashboard from now on :D"

Ironic. Maybe you should change your name.

There is a difference between fighting those that clearly either save edited, or intentionally stayed lower level to grief new characters (while having much better gear) and actually fighting invading or summoning a player and fighting honorably. When I am level 15 getting invaded by someone who has dark bead or pursuers I do not find that to be honorable at all.

And to me dark souls isnt about pvp. I almost solely enjoy the pve aspect.

User Info: someclown911

someclown911
3 years ago#10
Low level griefers are pretty garbage. I'd imagine they only do it because they cant hang in the higher level game

It just doesn't have the same effect when I have six other characters that can destroy you
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Low level griefers -_-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived