Low level griefers -_-

#41ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 8/20/2013 3:57:50 PM
someclown911 posted...
I would have suggested that a long time ago if I wasn't PC Master Race. Thanks for the help though, slugger

Not to mention, I don't care who's better. Even though it's me. I'm simply attempting to point out nothing at all, and am simply trolling. But I've said that already, so it's understandable that you guys wouldn't know that

I don't understand :P ??
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#42someclown911Posted 8/20/2013 4:07:28 PM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
someclown911 posted...
I would have suggested that a long time ago if I wasn't PC Master Race. Thanks for the help though, slugger

Not to mention, I don't care who's better. Even though it's me. I'm simply attempting to point out nothing at all, and am simply trolling. But I've said that already, so it's understandable that you guys wouldn't know that

I don't understand :P ??

A. I'm a bastard who enjoys confusing the hell out of people
B. I'm a bastard who enjoys extracting salt from people
C. There is no cross-platform multiplayer in dark souls. Which is stupid because its a widows live game and I sign into my xbl account when I play it
D. The guy I was talking to is full of crap and is bad at this game
#43PhaerusDkSPosted 8/21/2013 12:18:22 AM
TheDarkone21 posted...
TheHonorabIe posted...
Man it's so much fun to kill a host and two white phantoms. Lol. I used to invade near Capra Demon. I invaded hundreds of times there. Spawn and dash down and catch them before they get to the fog gate. SL 11. Or if they haven't gotten to Capra yet, i stand there at the gate. I'm the mini boss. Wanna get to the depths, well you got a pvp battle first and I'm fighting dirty.

It's because of players like you I played my first three playthroughs in offline mode.

Aww, boohoo. It's because of players like you that players like Zombie and myself have so much fun.

I can hardly wait to get my Xbox fixed and go T'rolling through the burg.

First Friday after release its griefing 24-7.

LOL - favorite comment of the whole thread. You better believe that when Dark Souls 2 comes out it is going to unleash the Kraken on random invasions. If you think it is rough going through PvE now, just wait until the majority of players that are currently looking for duels transfer over to Dark Souls 2 where there will only be random invasions for a good 6 months.

Cheers.
#44NonalythPosted 8/21/2013 1:04:44 AM
someclown911 posted...
C. There is no cross-platform multiplayer in dark souls. Which is stupid because its a widows live game and I sign into my xbl account when I play it

I'm going to let you in on a secret: Nobody cares.

You're not confusing anyone, because nobody cares.
You're not extracting anything from anybody, because nobody cares.
You're not trolling, or griefing, or baiting.

Because. Nobody. Cares.
#45someclown911Posted 8/21/2013 5:33:34 AM
Nonalyth posted...
someclown911 posted...

Because. Nobody. Cares.

Yet I have multiple salty responses from someone, someone saying they are confused, and now you.

I'll let you in on a little secret. People who don't care simply don't respond. Clearly you're salty yourself. Looks like I win
#46Cryptochid5000Posted 8/21/2013 6:17:19 AM
It happens and it was fully intended to happen though you should be able to traverse any area without being BOMBARDED by griefers.They will taper off as you get deeper into the game.Griefers tend to frequent the Parish and the Burg.

If it's really a major problem and you still want to co-op I would recommend staying at a lower level than the area requires.Getting invaded in say the Parish at level 5-10 is going to be a lot less frequent than if you are 15-20.Use the souls you would normally use to level up and pump them into your gear.
---
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum
#47ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 8/21/2013 8:05:36 AM
My favorite places to grief is Dukes and Tomb of Giants. I have an SL 50 character that only invades those places. I do run into more high level players in those areas but there are a lot of people on my SL range that are shield up, back peddling, don't hurt me, players. I also like to stand there at the bottom of the casket slide and wait for people to drop down and talk to patches. Insta backstab. Man, it's often I do this but its so fun to do it.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
#48infamousralphstPosted 8/21/2013 9:22:19 AM
someclown911 posted...
Nonalyth posted...
someclown911 posted...

Because. Nobody. Cares.

Yet I have multiple salty responses from someone, someone saying they are confused, and now you.

I'll let you in on a little secret. People who don't care simply don't respond. Clearly you're salty yourself. Looks like I win

Hahahhaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha.
Apparently anyone who posts on a forum is 'salty'. Yes I understand. So we have sum 1900 pages of pure salt. (Eyes rolling, sarcastic head shake). Clowns head is soooooo big its amazing (s)he can type a whole post without falling out of the chair. I love it when people try to act all superior when they don't have the logic god granted a rock. Keep em coming clown. These jokes are hilarious.
Ps. Pc master race lol. I dont deny your probly ranked 10 in the all time dark souls pc players. But its not much to brag about since there are only 6 people playing ds on the pc. You do the math.
#49someclown911Posted 8/21/2013 9:33:26 AM
infamousralphst posted...
someclown911 posted...
Nonalyth posted...
someclown911 posted...

Because. Nobody. Cares.

Apparently anyone who posts on a forum is 'salty'. Yes I understand. So we have sum 1900 pages of pure salt. (Eyes rolling, sarcastic head shake). Clowns head is soooooo big its amazing (s)he can type a whole post without falling out of the chair. I love it when people try to act all superior when they don't have the logic god granted a rock. Keep em coming clown. These jokes are hilarious.
Ps. Pc master race lol. I dont deny your probly ranked 10 in the all time dark souls pc players. But its not much to brag about since there are only 6 people playing ds on the pc. You do the math.

Firstly, not every post is salty. Just ones exactly like this one

Second, it's you're, not your. Your is possessive

Third, it would have been funnier to say "logic god granite a rock"

Fourth, I'm top ten, but only six people play? What's this you say about logic? Less people playing simply means less baddies such as yourself to cycle through

Finally, if thou seekest I, thy desires shall be requited not. Thou wouldst be better off keeping thine opinion to thineself lest thou forceth me to embarrass thee further
#50ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 8/21/2013 10:01:01 AM
someclown911 posted...
infamousralphst posted...
someclown911 posted...
Nonalyth posted...
someclown911 posted...

Because. Nobody. Cares.

Firstly, not every post is salty. Just ones exactly like this one

Second, it's you're, not your. Your is possessive

Third, it would have been funnier to say "logic god granite a rock"

Fourth, I'm top ten, but only six people play? What's this you say about logic? Less people playing simply means less baddies such as yourself to cycle through

Finally, if thou seekest I, thy desires shall be requited not. Thou wouldst be better off keeping thine opinion to thineself lest thou forceth me to embarrass thee further

Here will be an old abusing of God's patience and the king's English.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com