where do I go after beating Ornstein and Smough in Anor Londo?

#1soysaucemanPosted 11/15/2013 8:28:23 AM
there is still a way that is sealed by yellow light in Anor Londo. I have not got the amber to make weapons 15 +. I have not been to the catacombs. I have a ring that lets me into the Abyss or something. I have not beaten the boss in the lava filled cave past that spider woman boss ...
#2beggargirlPosted 11/15/2013 8:33:32 AM
If you still have orange fog walls then I would advise the abyss, but for spoiler reasons I won't tell you why.
#3soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 8:36:40 AM
beggargirl posted...
If you still have orange fog walls then I would advise the abyss, but for spoiler reasons I won't tell you why.

Thanks. I get to the Abyss through New Londo Ruins? I just went down there and killed the ghosts with a curse item that let me hit them but then it seemed to be a dead end ... there was a lever next to a lift but I could not pull the lever ...
#4beggargirlPosted 11/15/2013 8:45:23 AM
If you go into the building there are stairs that go to the lower level. It should guide you to where you need to go.

Just take your time, clear the level of ghosts, talk to any NPCs and flip any switches you can. Make sure to kick down the ladder when you see it (shortcut for later), and don't fall.

Good luck!
#5soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 8:51:50 AM
beggargirl posted...
If you go into the building there are stairs that go to the lower level. It should guide you to where you need to go.

Just take your time, clear the level of ghosts, talk to any NPCs and flip any switches you can. Make sure to kick down the ladder when you see it (shortcut for later), and don't fall.

Good luck!

Thanks I will try soon.