Ring of Fog.

#1lPixelsPosted 11/27/2013 1:09:14 AM
Is there any specific gear that appears less visible than others when paired with the Ring of Fog?

I've done way to much dueling for the past couple years, so I decided to try something new and started a hide and seek build. Mainly I want to appear as invisible as possible, so if anyone has any tips on how to go about that, please share.

Also, I am aware of the No Travel Gear/Dragon Armor combination that causes your legs and body to become ghost like, but I am without a save editor. If anyone has extras, let me know!
---
Gamertag: lPixels
#2rhubarberPosted 11/27/2013 1:41:13 AM
Dark Hand, Thorn Leggings.
---
If practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, what did you find in the graveyard?
Why did you punch that little girl? Who is the milkman?
#3lPixels(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 1:52:38 AM
rhubarber posted...
Dark Hand, Thorn Leggings.

I'm blocking with the Dark Hand while equipped with the Ring of Fog, and hearing a glitchy sound. I'm also not seeing the effect of the shield, is this supposed to block the view of my body from other players?
---
Gamertag: lPixels
#4ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 11/27/2013 5:00:40 AM
Never tried dark hand with it so I can't say. I used to sit on some random root in lost izalith lava area in the black hemmed. Then go do stuff I needed to do for a few hours, and come back One time I got a ton of messages from someone who apparently spent almost and hour looking for me lol. Asking where I am, trying to "meet up" and then swearing lol.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#5curlyauraPosted 11/27/2013 5:05:34 AM
Depends on the environment.

Painting guardian / maiden set in front of fog doors.
Ninja set in dark corners
---
Gt. PivotalAura7
#6kingnahum17Posted 11/28/2013 4:47:33 PM
lPixels posted...
Is there any specific gear that appears less visible than others when paired with the Ring of Fog?

I've done way to much dueling for the past couple years, so I decided to try something new and started a hide and seek build. Mainly I want to appear as invisible as possible, so if anyone has any tips on how to go about that, please share.

Also, I am aware of the No Travel Gear/Dragon Armor combination that causes your legs and body to become ghost like, but I am without a save editor. If anyone has extras, let me know!

Don't cheat and make yourself invisible with the save edit glitch if your going to copy my build, gosh darnit.

If you want a hide and seek build, and you plan to play in the forest, then the stone armor works gosh dang wonders if you can hide against the little shrubs. I used stone armor and hid in a certain spot against a tree in plain sight and had probably about 15 different players run right past me less than a few feet away and didn't notice me. I only put on the stone armor when I wanted to hide in certain spots because it brought me into mid rolling.

Hollow Thiefs armor works incredibly well, slightly better than shadow armor which is what I used on my ninjas. Only a handful of people ever found me, but I usually found them first and had a little fun with a bs here and there then run away, rinse, and repeat.

It's such a fun build to play, but you can't really understand it unless you play it yourself. I did mostly Sif forest hide and seek, but I also did a little Sen's Fortress and I tried Anor Londo.
---
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Need gaming help? Go here: http://www.youtube.com/kingnahum17