Need advice

#21Misscottoncandy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:02:57 PM
Tinman357M posted...
forward and light attack, but some weapons dont have a kick.
I'll be on later if you need/want a hand, hopefully the connection will be this time

I'll be fine on my own, but tyvm tho.

Your connection isn't the problem, it's my connection, i live out on a farm we do not have broadband optic fiber cables out here, we have dish satellites, when i try to play online i have a 3 sec delay and that 3 sec delay gets you killed fast in online games where there is pvp, so playing online with other players just won't work, I won't see my lag but you will see my lag big time because of that 3 sec delay, by time i send or do anything online, it goes my my satellite to space satellite then to other end of place or person conceit on then bounces back to space satalite then to me, there's your 3 sec delay.

Gaming online with a dish satalite is a BIG no no lol. So I can't play online, I can download ext... Just can't play multiplayer online.

That's why other night we tried to hook up was I wasn't able to see or catch your gold pattern on ground to summon you and I had to be human to summon you, I was dead before i even seen who killed me lol i lost all 6 of my humanity points and now i just have 1 and will save it latr to use when I want to go after more drops of loot but not go human form.
#228bitPunkPosted 12/11/2013 3:06:39 PM
Drake Sword -> Lightning Spear (Sen's Fortress) -> Quelaag's Fury
Lightning Anything once you get to the Giant Blacksmith

Many weapons ascended to +10 Normal will beat the Drake Sword because of Stat Scaling.
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
Need a new Emoticon? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
#23Misscottoncandy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 3:11:48 PM
8bitPunk posted...
Drake Sword -> Lightning Spear (Sen's Fortress) -> Quelaag's Fury
Lightning Anything once you get to the Giant Blacksmith

Many weapons ascended to +10 Normal will beat the Drake Sword because of Stat Scaling.

Awesome, tyvm