DKS 2 Dragon Covenant?

#1mapleman158Posted 12/18/2013 8:01:13 AM
SO!!

The dragon covenant holds very cool ideas that are poorly implemented, I.E the dragon breath attack only doing about 250-300 on a full stamina bar on someone with no defense, un-armed attacks looking very stupid (wimpy swipes and a rolling head butt... really? You're a DRAGON go and bite some people!), and in my opinion, a bad way to invade just being another summon stone and not an invasion item like the Red eye and Blue eye.

What changes to this covenant would you like to see if the Dragon Bros return?

weak Fire breath replaced with strong Fire Balls? The claw attack being more viable now that fists scale with STR? Actual WINGS and not stubby little nibblets?

On that note, what changes do you want to see in any covenant that you want to return?
#2mudrunner777Posted 12/18/2013 9:01:45 AM
How about adding the ability for Dragon Covenant members to launch themselves into the air via a firey explosion from their ass...

http://tremors.wikia.com/wiki/Ass_Blaster
#3GrowshroomPosted 12/18/2013 9:22:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 12/18/2013 10:04:08 AM
mudrunner777 posted...
How about adding the ability for Dragon Covenant members to launch themselves into the air via a firey explosion from their ass...

Lol

How about some purpose other than fighting other dragons for scales. Darkmoons for example are supposed to kill sinners, sunbros for co op, catbros defend the woods. etc but here is my dragon standing on his summon sign for an hour waiting for some person who has a dragon scale, and it is up to him if he wants invaded.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#5Darksouls420Posted 12/18/2013 10:54:55 AM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
mudrunner777 posted...

Lol

How about some purpose other than fighting other dragons for scales. Darkmoons for example are supposed to kill sinners, sunbros for co op, catbros defend the woods. etc but here is my dragon standing on his summon sign for an hour waiting for some person who has a dragon scale, and it is up to him if he wants invaded.

They could be summoned to ash lake whenever people were present. If you want join the dragon cov you have to prove yourself by killing invaders in order to get to the dragon.

Also, should've been much more cooler animations and attacks. Maybe some wings or dragon spells.
---
Gt: DESPICABLEMe420
#6ArchMageSynokPosted 12/18/2013 10:56:35 AM(edited)
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...

There was that area with all the dragons around the bridge in the trailer, maybe they could protect that area, but instead of needing a ring to be summoned like the catbro's, you will be summoned if you're in dragon form. Also make the dragon eye an invasion item like the red eye orb. Maybe in order to join the covenant you have to defeat another dragonbro player or NPC near the covenant area.

Ninja'd
---
http://i.imgur.com/UNFgs.jpg
#7deathclaw_jerryPosted 12/18/2013 1:18:44 PM
Would love to see the equovelant of the sunbros would be fun as the lightning spear was so cool but underused
---
No cuddles you can't have any more kisses - alchestbreach
#8Foxfrenzy17Posted 12/18/2013 1:34:32 PM
I want to see unique dragon attacks, and the ability to have other dragons who look different with different abilities. For instance, like a blue drake-ish dragon who breathes lightning, a black one with dark flame, etc. And cool unarmed attacks, with the addition of a new look. Also, make it so instead of having to be summoned by another player, you defend dragons and drakes or something. Instead of it being area specific like Ash Lake (which would be awesome, don't get me wrong) it'd be cool to see if you could have dragon statues (or something like that) where you could patrol or something. Idk. Just a few ideas.
---
---
GT: HazeHarlequin. The only Joker with wildcard traits.
#9Tinman357MPosted 12/18/2013 3:13:31 PM
same problem i have with gravelord, its invitational. So i have to wait around hoping someone in the area is around my level and finds/chooses to use my summon sign. They made it a little more active than the dragon though cause the sign goes to 3 worlds, and i dont have to hope they are carrying eyes of death...
Still, dragons and gravelords should be invasion, not invitation
---
Kill Pretty
#10ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 12/18/2013 3:34:48 PM
Or maybe they thought stuff like this might happen. If you're a Dragon Bro and you never saw this vid, I'm ashamed:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XItIfMqey-M
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM