Catacombs help.

#1k darkfirePosted 5/8/2014 9:25:24 AM
I don't have anything that can kill the skeletons. Theres just too many of them. I can kill them easily, its just theres like 20 of them and mages firing spells at me. I get killed too fast.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 5/8/2014 10:39:07 AM
You can craft a Divine weapon to get rid of the skeletons. The greatsword can be made into a Divine weapon but that's your choice. Also, killing the magicians makes the skeletons lose their restructuring ability. The magicians never return.
---
My Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/672717-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/reviews/review-15766650
#3macavelePosted 5/8/2014 10:57:36 AM
Remember to put your SL when posting for help in places. I'd love to offer to help you, but no idea if any of my characters are in level range to be able to help.

Also, for in there, the first place you can lay or see a symbol is in the first actually "room" of the catacombs. Big, rectangular, has a ladder to get down. Skeleton by the top of the ladder, 2 more down by the hallway exit of the room.

If you've gotten the Divine Ember, you can begin crafting Divine weapons from Andre in the Undead Parish. The Divine Ember is past the Moonlight butterfly in Darkroot Basin. I would suggest getting something, anything, divine before venturing in there.

if you can't do that, there's an occult club you can pick up on Anor Londo from defeating a mimc. Any blacksmith can break that down into a +5 Divine Club.
---
Xbox360 GT: Don Macavele
#4TomPillerPosted 5/9/2014 10:24:35 AM
Also Astora's Straight Sword is divine, it can kill the skeletons for good.
#5SkydudePosted 5/9/2014 10:29:44 AM
Or if you happen to get a drop of a Silver Knight spear from Anor Londo's silver knights, that has an inherent divine property!
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.