Is NG+ immediate and mandatory?

#1XGamer549Posted 6/30/2014 2:51:43 PM
I'm at the point where I can go to the final area, and I just want to check if I will be forced to end my current game as soon as I defeat the final boss. Or would I be able to beat the game and then do some last minute roundups before I continue to NG+? Even if I would have to beat the final boss again, I don't mind, I just want to be sure that I won't miss anything I wanted to do just because I beat the game early.
#2vincebaePosted 6/30/2014 2:54:08 PM
After you beat the final boss, there is no way to avoid to go to NG+.
So, if you want to prepare things for ng+, you need to do it before final boss.
#3duericPosted 6/30/2014 2:54:57 PM
As soon as you beat the final boss the transition is immediate and irreversible.

Make sure you do everything you want before going through the final fog gate.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4XGamer549(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 3:09:18 PM
Alright thanks. Good to know.
#5GhostfeetPosted 6/30/2014 6:17:53 PM
Kindled bonfires carry over, is that correct? I recall seeing someone mention that a while back.
---
"What is life's greatest illusion?"
"Innocence my brother."
#6GhostfeetPosted 6/30/2014 6:19:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7vincebaePosted 6/30/2014 6:21:24 PM
Ghostfeet posted...
Kindled bonfires carry over, is that correct? I recall seeing someone mention that a while back.

yes.
#8OgreRecruiterPosted 6/30/2014 7:36:11 PM
dueric posted...
As soon as you beat the final boss the transition is immediate and irreversible.

Make sure you do everything you want before going through the final fog gate.

You could always remember something that needs done before NG+ and if you're already in, die on purpose... theres that at least.
---
OgreBattle 64 Fan
Mostly am playing Fighting/Beat em up's/Rpgs/Adventure.