need help with four kings

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. need help with four kings
2 years ago#1
I am sl 75 and the four kings is the last lord soul i need can somebody please help
2 years ago#2
Im not sure if I can but I got a character around that level so just send me a message this afternoon around 5:30
360 GT: ronsensei04
2 years ago#3
Do you post here for help with every boss?
GT: Messy Mike M92
Add me for ME3 games at any difficulty
2 years ago#4
No but you can post fo any boss again if you want send me a message too
360 GT: ronsensei04
2 years ago#5
I honestly face tanked the four kings. I don't remember my equipment but it was optimized for physical defense and I was probably near your SL. I got right in front of the first guy and just hacked away with a well-upgraded Bastard Sword and didn't bother blocking or dodging. The little swipes they do when you're that close - which appeared to be pretty much the only attack they'll use, as they rarely fire magic when you're that close - did pitiful damage per hit, and I was able to finish off one king just in time to drink an estus flask before the next one was in my face again. Easy.
2 years ago#6
You can either tank them in full Havels as XGamer549 stated or be a light roll and sneak around them. Each time they swing just roll to the left. Only thing you have to worry about is their AoE attack but it has a large tell you should be able to flip backwards enough.
The Official Herp Derp of the Herpa Derp Forums
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. need help with four kings

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived