anyone know what this means?

#1dbouyaPosted 4/14/2011 11:30:16 PM(edited)
Increase at a compounded figure

When you increase the number combination, not to build up not just in addition.
Example: Slime Doragosuraimu +8 +7 = +3 Kodora
Thus, the larger numbers - simply will be +1.
Since the sum must be 10 +10 or more when you want, please repeat the formulation in an honest way.

from the site:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.dqmj-2.com/about/haigou.html&usg=ALkJrhh5dlsjXY9f6u--7b89TJn1C2k-6A#purasu

or for that matter what this part means?

# The basic rule is no different formulations Edition.
# Mixing patterns and adding a new monster is formulated ■.
# ; A combination is available for all of the following advanced in rank monsters, the monsters are either multiply, while if the mixture reaches a certain level, can produce a rank up monsters.
#
#Rank-up cases: between the monsters normal (either Lv20 or higher) between the intensity (either over Lv50) stronges
"F" "E" "D" rank monsters in evolutionary formulation "C" rank.
; And "C" "B" "A" rank in the formulation of evolution monster "S" rank.
C or higher rank monster suddenly become the most powerful class in the formulation of evolution.

basically what are the fundamental changes to breeding from j2 to j2p??

are they saying that when a breeding combination allows a rank up occurrence to occur it is now level locked? i never used to think lvls of monsters mattered for breeding combination EXCEPT for creating stronger/strongest types?
#2AzumiKawashimaPosted 4/14/2011 11:33:22 PM
i think your second query means that, for monsters that are D and below, you can breed two of them together at level 20 and the synthesis will result to a C rank monster of the same type. the applies for monsters ranked A to C, though you need to level them to 50 before synthesizing. the result would be an S class monster of the same type.
#3renatoxx2Posted 4/15/2011 12:27:36 AM
The '(either Lv20 or higher)' part is surprisingly not a translation error. It seems that only one of your monsters needs to be level 20+ for creating a stronger version of the same monster.

The first part is about the way the number for determining the maximum level is calculated, indicate by a value next to the level of your monster (f.e. [level 66+ 7]). I think some info may be outdated though, as I have a level 58 +4 monster in my party. I have tried looking up whether this is is a bug or not, but the only source that seems to confirm my observation is one in Chinese -- which I can't read :/
#4dbouya(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 10:49:02 AM
what i don't get though is.... ... in dqmj2 ... if two rank d monsters were going to breed into a rank c monster.... all that mattered was that they be a high enough level to breed... so i'm confused...

are the old breeding combos locked by level now? OR does using high level monsters in breeding now unlock NEW even better combos? so for just ANY OLD random D+D breeding combo which would've in dqmj2 yielded a D monster... will it yield a different rank C monster now instead?

or does this only apply to "stronger" "strongest" breeds? which always required high levels? but were only valid on some small selection of monsters?

what really confuses me is the other posts in other threads on this forum stating that some monsters GAIN TRAITS when they RANK UP... but as far as i know a breed's particular rank is just fixed? and if he ranks up he gains a new body and totally new stats?
#5__Shinryu__Posted 4/15/2011 10:54:51 AM
dbouya posted...
what i don't get though is.... ... in dqmj2 ... if two rank d monsters were going to breed into a rank c monster.... all that mattered was that they be a high enough level to breed... so i'm confused...

are the old breeding combos locked by level now? OR does using high level monsters in breeding now unlock NEW even better combos? so for just ANY OLD random D+D breeding combo which would've in dqmj2 yielded a D monster... will it yield a different rank C monster now instead?

or does this only apply to "stronger" "strongest" breeds? which always required high levels? but were only valid on some small selection of monsters?

what really confuses me is the other posts in other threads on this forum stating that some monsters GAIN TRAITS when they RANK UP... but as far as i know a breed's particular rank is just fixed? and if he ranks up he gains a new body and totally new stats?

EVERY MONSTER IN THE GAME of A rank or lower can do the "strongest" system in Joker 2 Professional. They stop gaining strength once they hit rank S. Every time they rank up, their stats increase and they gain more resistances and traits. The exception is if they gain Double Trouble, which lowers some of their stats instead to compensate.
---
-Official Kary/Marilith and Shinryu of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board-
#6dbouya(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2011 11:25:16 AM
so there are really like 100new sprites but 300or more "new monsters" because back in dqmj2 strong and strongest actually counted as seperate monsters... cool...

do you know any japanese sites which list teh new traits gained upon rank ups?

this site lists bonus stats but... how do i go to find out about bonus traits?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.dqmj-2.com/book/sr-baburuking.html&usg=ALkJrhhwnf3iG09I2N4Jz6DkOyzFWL-EJg

does being highlighted in purple mean that its a trait gained by the rank up to strong? and being written in red means that the trait is gained by rank up to strongest? with monsters ranks c,b,a ONLY being able to be strongest? and monsters rank f,e,d being able to be strong or strongest?

wow dqmj2p is so much deeper than dqmj2
#7dbouya(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2011 11:04:00 AM
okay so i've created a few stronger monsters by combined two level 20 of the same race...

how do you make strongest? do you need two stronger's of level 50? or just two of the same race of level 50?

clearly it's the latter in the case of rank c-a monsters because stronger simply doesn't exist but how do you create a rank F monster into it's strongest version? say "slime" does it require just two of the base monster at level 50? or two stronger's?