Today Get rare monster from Wi-Fi "Present"

#1cwiboonPosted 4/28/2011 11:51:15 PM
Today square enix give rare monster from player who play wi-fi mode ,"Gift" .

I got slime gang already.

There are random rare monster from this list.

1.Slime Gang.
2.LeO King God.
3.Grand HiHit
4.Captain Crow.
5.Slime Blaster.

From title screen .
Go to Wi-Fi (Line 4).
Go to "Gift Mode" (Line 2)
Go to "Gift" (Line 3)

Only today (29.04.2011)
#2Ravage_mk2Posted 4/29/2011 2:09:34 AM
You might want to include the detail that you have to FIGHT against your gift.

Or at least, following your guide above made my fight against a "Sura Burasta", or the Blaster Slime.

And knowing that you only get 1 chance, no retries, at winning that battle would also have been welcome info.

Granted, all the above could just be my own bad luck.
#3slimslasherPosted 5/1/2011 10:28:55 PM
Based on the official game website and my own experience, you can try once a day to defeat and collect one of the rare monsters up for grabs. There's no end date for this feature specified on the homepage, but if my understanding is correct, you can only collect one of each rare monster offered.

I got the Slime Family today. They were pretty easy with a well-trained Metal Kaiser and Baramos. I tried twice to win the old bird mage (the 'pi-pi' king) and was totally wiped out by his team, so it seems like some of the rare-monsters are much tougher than others.

Does anyone else have any experience/insight with the present option?
#4slimslasherPosted 5/5/2011 8:20:58 PM
I stand corrected you can win two of the same monster. I now have two slime families.
#5kyotakedaPosted 5/15/2011 10:38:35 PM
slimslasher posted...
I stand corrected you can win two of the same monster. I now have two slime families.

yeah i tried it and lost to the bird team, the one with the elder chicken. I wanted to try it and see how my team fared and i gotta say they're pretty strong. i'll try again once i have the team I want, i have a pruslas, the giant night clubber, hes strong but misses ALOT!
#6Miracle_PaintPosted 5/24/2011 12:33:16 PM
It seems like you can win by stalling until the end of 10 rounds too, as long as you have more party members standing than the opponent.
---
Pokemon White: 4856 - 2487 - 7265
#7slimslasherPosted 5/31/2011 7:46:00 PM
My toughest problem with winning these rare monsters is random disconnects titled "error code 90150" or something like that. Really frustrating. I hope 3DS networking is a lot more stable and modern than the dark ages the DS has forced us to endure.