Does it have wi-fi mode or not?

#1AntiSocialPosted 2/8/2011 2:42:32 PM
I know these types of games are usually best when played with friends in the same room, but that isn't always an option. This is an important feature that gets left out of Wii games too often.
I prefer playing these kinds of party games on Wii, but if there is no online mode I'll get it on PS3.
---
ACCF 0560-0261-2466 | Michael | Holy Wood
Xbox Live Gamertag: Beer N Midgets | PSN ID: BeerAndMidgets
#2I_Dwell_WithinPosted 2/9/2011 11:40:23 AM
No online play or DLC for the Wii version. :(

If you want online play, then I would suggest picking it up for the 360 or PS3. Those will also have DLC. I only picked it up on the Wii because I don't have enough Xbox controllers and there are 5 people who live with me. I'll probably pick it up for the 360 later, just for the online play and DLC.
---
"I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, and now i have something of a mess on my hands" - Tobias Funke
#3lizard81288Posted 2/9/2011 5:12:04 PM
too bad i found out too late. i don't really care about DLC but no online sucks. i wonder why no online for the wii version? i know the wii has bad online, but so bad they couldn't get a quiz game to work?!
:'(
>:(
---
I hate people in general.
#4tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/9/2011 6:48:43 PM
The fact that there's no online and no DLC on the Wii version is just lazy. No excuse.

Plenty of other games have solid online play (Black Ops, Goldeneye, SSB, Mario Kart, etc). They CERTAINLY could have gotten it to work for a quiz game.

Since games like this are more fun with friends in person, what I REALLY am pissed about is no DLC. 73 episodes will be blown in no time. My wife and I already played 5 just tonight, and I just got the game today...

Huge shame. I'm sure they'll put out sequels and stuff to milk yet more cash from us. Oh well. Don't have a 360 or PS3. Wonder if the PC version has DLC...
#5lizard81288Posted 2/9/2011 7:01:00 PM
i wonder if the ds version will have online?
---
I hate people in general.
#6J5_isAlivePosted 2/12/2011 8:22:31 AM
are the 73 episodes preset, or does it rotate though different questions? I guess we don't know yet...

Will probably get this, my wife will love it.
---
And the moral of the story is, appreciate what you've got, because basically, I'm fantastic. - Holly
#7tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/14/2011 8:17:05 AM
^ It looks like the episodes are preset.

Lol my video game hating wife likes this game. Go for it.